Todays Outrage

How dare those uppity parents question the actions of their betters?
They sent their kids to a school with this policy. Why do that and then whine?

Yes, I read on their site you are made aware of it before you send your kids to that school.

To whom do those children belong, The State or the parents?
The parents who sent them to this school.
Then the parents should tell the school to stick it up their ass and the kids will eat what they send with them, if they don't want to eat the wheat grass and twigs.

How dare those uppity parents question the actions of their betters?

Yes, I read on their site you are made aware of it before you send your kids to that school.

Then the parents should tell the school to stick it up their ass and the kids will eat what they send with them, if they don't want to eat the wheat grass and twigs.
They should find a school that they are happy with.they have choices.

I started this thread to highlight idiocy, why is this school a problem for you ?

Kids forced to eat veggie meals as school BANS meat and packed lunches

KIDS at a new school are only allowed to eat vegetarian meals - with a strict ban on packed lunches.

One furious parent slammed the move by bosses at The Swan School in Summertown, Oxford, and claimed her daughter "came home hungry" after the academy opened on Monday.

Parents were made aware of the vegetarian policy prior to sending their kids to the school.

Whining bastards.

Schools don't dictate what children eat, parents do....you whining prick

KIDS at a new school are only allowed to eat vegetarian meals - with a strict ban on packed lunches.

One furious parent slammed the move by bosses at The Swan School in Summertown, Oxford, and claimed her daughter "came home hungry" after the academy opened on Monday.

Parents were made aware of the vegetarian policy prior to sending their kids to the school.

Whining bastards.

What if the kid is allergic to veggies and can only eat meat?

How can they have their pudding if they don't eat their meat??

Oh, it is stupid to force kids to be vegetarians at school...

I started this thread to highlight idiocy, why is this school a problem for you ?

Tommy I have to disagree and forcing kids to be vegetarians during school hours is ridiculous as can be.

That is a choice left to the parent if they want their kid to eat meat or not and should not be the School choice in this matter...

What happen if a school decides cannibalism is the future and demand kids to eat other humans?

It sound ridiculous but you know it has been discussed in recent news about how cannibalism shouldn't be so taboo, so what stop a school trying this?

Is Brit food really any worse when there is no meat?

eel-pie.jpg

Whining bastards.

Headteacher Kay Wood said: “We have chosen to serve vegetarian meals at lunchtimes for three main reasons.

"Firstly, it allows us to serve better quality meals for the same money. Secondly, there are huge environmental and sustainability benefits.

They knew before sending their kids there.

Whining bastards.

Headteacher Kay Wood said: “We have chosen to serve vegetarian meals at lunchtimes for three main reasons.

"Firstly, it allows us to serve better quality meals for the same money. Secondly, there are huge environmental and sustainability benefits.

Than why are the parents up in arms now?
That makes no sense whatsoever.

Whining bastards.

I have difficulty believing that....given how pissed off parents are now

Think

Tommy I have to disagree and forcing kids to be vegetarians during school hours is ridiculous as can be.

That is a choice left to the parent if they want their kid to eat meat or not and should not be the School choice in this matter...

What happen if a school decides cannibalism is the future and demand kids to eat other humans?

It sound ridiculous but you know it has been discussed in recent news about how cannibalism shouldn't be so taboo, so what stop a school trying this?
The school only opened on Monday.It posts its policy on the website and parents are invited to the school to inspect it.
I imagine that the vast majority of parents have sent their kids their because of this policy.
The ones who are whining are shit parents who couldn't be bothered to do a bit of research.
I doubt that this school will be advocating eating people

Whining bastards.

I have difficulty believing that....given how pissed off parents are now

Think
These parents are lazy and stupid. I pity their kids.

The school only opened on Monday.It posts its policy on the website and parents are invited to the school to inspect it.
I imagine that the vast majority of parents have sent their kids their because of this policy.
The ones who are whining are shit parents who couldn't be bothered to do a bit of research.

Well Tommy it is your opinion those parents are shit people because you believe the school is correct but they are not correct.

A school does not have the right to push it Vegetarian agenda down kids throats if a parent objects and to say the parent should just suck it up and shut up is typical of you Tommy.

Also how do you know a school in the future will not be advocating to start teaching kids eating human flesh is not so taboo?

Would you even object of would you say the parents that are objecting are just worthless shits?

In the end I disagree with the school and you and ya know what I am a non-meat eater except for fish...

"I've heard that a lot of children were very hungry as well - there should be option at dinner time [to] eat meat, I've never known a school to be like this."

One mom, and she heard.

Well Tommy it is your opinion those parents are shit people because you believe the school is correct but they are not correct.

A school does not have the right to push it Vegetarian agenda down kids throats if a parent objects and to say the parent should just suck it up and shut up is typical of you Tommy.

Also how do you know a school in the future will not be advocating to start teaching kids eating human flesh is not so taboo?

Would you even object of would you say the parents that are objecting are just worthless shits?

In the end I disagree with the school and you and ya know what I am a non-meat eater except for fish...
You misrepresent me. The parent is shit for sending their child to a school with these policies.
And the school has every right to run with these policies. It only opened on Monday.
What would you have them do ?
Change their ethos to accommodate one dozy bastard ?

Many parents expect no more than a babysitter.

You misrepresent me. The parent is shit for sending their child to a school with these policies.
And the school has every right to run with these policies. It only opened on Monday.

Are you sure it is one kid and one set of parents complaining?

First off the Parent should make the vegetarian choice and not some school and another thing is where is the next nearest school that offer meat so the kid can eat it pudding?

Are you sure it is one kid and one set of parents complaining?

First off the Parent should make the vegetarian choice and not some school and another thing is where is the next nearest school that offer meat so the kid can eat it pudding?
The parents signed up for it. Maybe they should have read what the school is about. Remorse.

Forum List

Back