Today's kids say “Fun for boys should never include trauma for girls”. Republicans should listen!!!!

The ignorant slut Christine Ford made up the groping story in the hope of making big bucks with a book deal and speaking engagements in the future.

But the plan backfired and exposed her as a complete fool. .... :cuckoo:

This is one of the most concerning issues here. The people who defend this sort of behavior and are more concerned with the futures of the persons who perform these sorts of assaults than they are with the victims of such assaults , and seem to think that the victims of this sort of behavior are some sort of second-class people who have no right to complain: they are some sort of dirt to be used and should shut up about it.

What, actually, did happen to notions of morality and proper behavior?
Read the GOP Party Platform. It's like a Nazi manifesto.

With this platform, we the Republican Party reaffirm the principles that unite us in a common purpose

Yup. Just who/what is the "us" that unites us "in a common purpose." Just what is this "common purpose. The people who are responsible for writing this crap have absolutely no right to represent us or to dominate us. You know, we the humans. We, the Americans.

Liar. She said BK's "friend" was there. His friend said it didn't happen, but refuses to testify under oath. Now why wouldn't he testify under oath
He said during that time period he was a blackout drunk and is unable to remember any details. ... :cuckoo:
Then he could have said that under oath nitwit.

Not very bright, R U?

Liar. She said BK's "friend" was there. His friend said it didn't happen, but refuses to testify under oath. Now why wouldn't he testify under oath
He said during that time period he was a blackout drunk and is unable to remember any details. ... :cuckoo:
dean has never been to a frat party and has never been drunk....hell he aint even allowed to spell fuck right...
I was in college but I wasn't there to get drunk. I was there to study.
I was in the military and sure, we all got drunk, but unlike you, I never got so drunk I ended up feet to head cuddling up in another soldier's bed. Remember when you pretended you didn't remember what happened the night before? You could hardly sit down for a reason. You even had to ride a bike with a wide seat. Everyone knew about it. And they still make fun of it today.

What's ironic is all those right wingers who believe those boys who were molested 30 years ago by a Catholic priest, but don't believe a woman.
For some reason, for right wingers, boys are believable but girls aren't.

And that is the entire problem.

Probably because some of us was teenagers/ early 20's thirty years ago and knew what the girls and party's was like.

God I wish they would bring back that either based cocaine...:(

The ignorant slut Christine Ford made up the groping story in the hope of making big bucks with a book deal and speaking engagements in the future.

But the plan backfired and exposed her as a complete fool. .... :cuckoo:

Do you know this woman? I doubt it.
I'm seeing somebody with a doctorate, a college professor, who felt a duty to notify Sen. Feinstein about what happened to her, after she found out that this guy had been nominated to sit on our country's highest court and exercise power over the entire American People, but who did not want to be dragged into the limelight. I'm seeing somebody who is duty-bound to come forward and knows it. This is a terrible position to be placed in. Ever hear of "between a rock and a hard place"?

I'm seeing somebody with a doctorate, a college professor, who felt a duty to notify Sen. Feinstein about what happened to her, after she found out that this guy had been nominated to sit on our country's highest court and exercise power over the entire American People, but who did not want to be dragged into the limelight. I'm seeing somebody who is duty-bound to come forward and knows it. This is a terrible position to be placed in. Ever hear of "between a rock and a hard place"?
The ignorant lying feminist slut is all about fame and the money. .... :cuckoo:

dean has never been to a frat party and has never been drunk....hell he aint even allowed to spell fuck right...
I was in the military and sure, we all got drunk, but unlike you, I never got so drunk I ended up feet to head cuddling up in another soldier's bed. Remember when you pretended you didn't remember what happened the night before? You could hardly sit down for a reason. You even had to ride a bike with a wide seat. Everyone knew about it. And they still make fun of it today.
in other words like here,you had no friends, because like here everyone thought you were a jerk.......
I was in the military and sure, we all got drunk, but unlike you, I never got so drunk I ended up feet to head cuddling up in another soldier's bed
sounds like you are speaking from experience....
You could hardly sit down for a reason. You even had to ride a bike with a wide seat. Everyone knew about it. And they still make fun of it today.
once again,are you speaking from experience?...and if you notice i dont have posters here making fun of me....but you sure have a hell of a lot making fun of you....

Talk about trauma.....
I'd rather be waterboarded than spend time with these freaks.
0121_nws_ocr-l-sa-march-025.jpg

in other words like here,you had no friends, because like here everyone thought you were a jerk.......
I was in the military and sure, we all got drunk, but unlike you, I never got so drunk I ended up feet to head cuddling up in another soldier's bed
You could hardly sit down for a reason. You even had to ride a bike with a wide seat. Everyone knew about it. And they still make fun of it today.
once again,are you speaking from experience?...and if you notice i dont have posters here making fun of me....but you sure have a hell of a lot making fun of you....
When your kind tries and fails to make fun of me I just laugh and laugh and laugh.

Clearly, you have no idea what college is for. That's why Republicans think college is bad. Because, like you, they think it's a place to drink, have parties and indulge in illicit and unprotected sex.
That's in your tiny mind only. I know you won't believe this due to your lack of experience, but when you study to be an engineer or a doctor or any of the complex fields, you have to keep a clear mind. You can't go to an advanced physics class or Calculus III or Differential Linear Equations with a hangover and expect to pass. You have to be on your game and sharp.

Of course you will never "get it" because you aren't sharp now, and have never been. If you were sharp, your personal attacks wouldn't be so lame and predictable.
It really is quite pitiful.

‘100 Kegs or Bust’: Kavanaugh friend, Mark Judge, has spent years writing about high school debauchery

Remember, Kavanaugh's friend won't testify under oath. Why not? If he is telling the truth, why not swear it in court?

Remember, Judge was Kavanaugh's best friend. One of Judge's episodes:

In 1998, Judge wrote a piece about 1950s-era swing dancing, recalled Brad McKee, the arts editor at the time. But when Judge pitched more articles about swing dancing, McKee rejected them; the weekly was more focused on the District’s booming punk-rock scene.

McKee said Judge blew up at him after the rejections. McKee, who is gay, said Judge sent a vituperative email wishing him the same fate as Matthew Shepard, the gay college student who was beaten and left to die in Wyoming in 1998.

-------------------------------

We all know how much Republicans hate gays. It's no secret.

--------------------------------

Registered in Maryland as a Republican, Judge has described living for years in the basement of his parents’ home in Potomac.

The typical Republican.

------------------------------

On their way to that goal, there was a “disastrous” party “at my house where the place was trashed,” Judge wrote in his book “God and Man at Georgetown Prep.” Kavanaugh listed himself in the class yearbook as treasurer of the “100 Kegs or Bust” club.

“I’ll be the first one to defend guys being guys,” Judge wrote in a 2015 article on the website Acculturated. He described a party culture of “drinking and smoking and hooking up.” During senior year, Judge said he and his pals hired a stripper and bought a keg for a bachelor party they threw to honor their school’s music teacher.

Over time, his politics shifted from left to right, and his writing often focused on his view of masculinity (“the wonderful beauty of uncontrollable male passion”) and his concern that gay culture was corroding traditional values.

In one column for Acculturated, Judge wrote that it is “important that for some brief moments in his life — preferably when he is young — a man should be, at times, arrogant, a little reckless, and looking for kicks.”

----------------------

Now we know why he doesn't want to testify.

When your kind tries and fails to make fun of me I just laugh and laugh and laugh.

Clearly, you have no idea what college is for. That's why Republicans think college is bad. Because, like you, they think it's a place to drink, have parties and indulge in illicit and unprotected sex.
That's in your tiny mind only. I know you won't believe this due to your lack of experience, but when you study to be an engineer or a doctor or any of the complex fields, you have to keep a clear mind. You can't go to an advanced physics class or Calculus III or Differential Linear Equations with a hangover and expect to pass. You have to be on your game and sharp.

Of course you will never "get it" because you aren't sharp now, and have never been. If you were sharp, your personal attacks wouldn't be so lame and predictable.
It really is quite pitiful.
my kind?....you mean the kind who can get along with someone who doesnt agree with them?...the kind of person you cant stand?..and you laugh because you think we are laughing with you....no we are laughing at you....
got news for you dumbass,i have been to many frat parties in California in the 70's and 80's....a hell of a lot of liberals were drinking and trying to get laid just like the conservative ones were....you would know this,but then you had to live at home and wasnt allowed to party....and plenty those guys managed to get advanced degrees...
If you were sharp, your personal attacks wouldn't be so lame and predictable.
but of course you have never done personal attacks,right?.....talk about lame and predictable....

‘100 Kegs or Bust’: Kavanaugh friend, Mark Judge, has spent years writing about high school debauchery

Remember, Kavanaugh's friend won't testify under oath. Why not? If he is telling the truth, why not swear it in court?

Remember, Judge was Kavanaugh's best friend. One of Judge's episodes:

In 1998, Judge wrote a piece about 1950s-era swing dancing, recalled Brad McKee, the arts editor at the time. But when Judge pitched more articles about swing dancing, McKee rejected them; the weekly was more focused on the District’s booming punk-rock scene.

McKee said Judge blew up at him after the rejections. McKee, who is gay, said Judge sent a vituperative email wishing him the same fate as Matthew Shepard, the gay college student who was beaten and left to die in Wyoming in 1998.

We all know how much Republicans hate gays. It's no secret.

--------------------------------

Registered in Maryland as a Republican, Judge has described living for years in the basement of his parents’ home in Potomac.

The typical Republican.

------------------------------

On their way to that goal, there was a “disastrous” party “at my house where the place was trashed,” Judge wrote in his book “God and Man at Georgetown Prep.” Kavanaugh listed himself in the class yearbook as treasurer of the “100 Kegs or Bust” club.

“I’ll be the first one to defend guys being guys,” Judge wrote in a 2015 article on the website Acculturated. He described a party culture of “drinking and smoking and hooking up.” During senior year, Judge said he and his pals hired a stripper and bought a keg for a bachelor party they threw to honor their school’s music teacher.

Over time, his politics shifted from left to right, and his writing often focused on his view of masculinity (“the wonderful beauty of uncontrollable male passion”) and his concern that gay culture was corroding traditional values.

In one column for Acculturated, Judge wrote that it is “important that for some brief moments in his life — preferably when he is young — a man should be, at times, arrogant, a little reckless, and looking for kicks.”

----------------------

Now we know why he doesn't want to testify.
living for years in the basement of his parents’ home
i bet you can relate to that.....

This is one of the most concerning issues here. The people who defend this sort of behavior and are more concerned with the futures of the persons who perform these sorts of assaults than they are with the victims of such assaults , and seem to think that the victims of this sort of behavior are some sort of second-class people who have no right to complain: they are some sort of dirt to be used and should shut up about it.

My wife is a multiple rape survivor. I understand what these women go through as well as any Man can. I’d kill the SOB if I ever found him.

Having said that, many of these accusers have very little moral ground to stand on. Especially when one realizes that women exist to serve and please Men.

My wife is a multiple rape survivor. I understand what these women go through as well as any Man can. I’d kill the SOB if I ever found him.
No, you wouldn't.

Forum List

Back