Today's joke

May 15th, 2014
The contented people are always fun, but so do the ignorant.

Having a dinner is a social event, therefore, dieting is removing far from the society.

I think it's not good to make fun of a religious believer. In fact I know a few good guys, who're having a particular faith or religion. But it's ok to make fun of a smug American man.

How about a smug person from any other country?

You're getting these from a fortune cookie, aren't you?
Nope. They're from a website:3w. renren.com
Chiinese people laught at themselves, criticize their ruling power, pursuit the good things, and spam on that site. :lol:
I'm preparing an English-Chinese Translation Test in this Nov., so I'd like to put a few jokes or something I think funny into English as a daily exercise, which is clean wholesome fun, I guess.

Last edited:
May 17th, 2014
At that time I was barely aboard a taxi, the driver all of a sudden murmured to himself, "The only life I can have is crawling my way through traffic jams on a road decided by someone else, waiting for my life dropping in decay, and getting little moving forward in return I even don't know whether that makes sense."

Last edited:
May 17th, 2014
There are so many ways to make a guy happy, such as raining him gifts, telling him jokes, and ... for some people, as long as they don't appear, I would feel that it turns out fine.

Last edited:
Correct a mistake in #29:
There are so many ways to make a guy happy, such as raining him gifts, telling him jokes, and ... as long as there are some people who don't appear, I would feel that it turns out fine.

Last edited:
May 19th, 2014
Just then one of my girl friends phoned me that she'd met her boyfriend's mum. They really enjoyed chatting with each other. When they ran low on food, the mum asked the son that classic timeless question, "Who will you save first if both your wife and I fall into the water at the same time?" My friend replied as soon as she heard the question, "Of course save you first." Her boyfriend followed suit and nodded, "Yes, mum first." Her future mother in law put down the chopsticks and smiled in which there's other meaning, "Indeed, you don't dare to defy your wife."

May 19th, 2014
The simple happiness is my favorite, such as my boyfriend and I staying in the home at the end of the week. I read in the sofa and he surfs the Internet. We glance each other occasionally, smiling, and have an unspoken collected pact to never mention who would cook the lunch.

May 19th, 2014
I have a husky. Yesterday when I fed him dog food, and saw him eat with relish, I was wondering how the dog food tasted. Finally I couldn't resist picking up a bit to put into my mouth. No one expected the douchebag looked at me fondly, and moved aside quietly to make a room for me beside his plate.

May 21th, 2014
If both you & me are hungry, but you yet have a pancake, you're happier than I am.
If you give me half of the pancake, you act like my brother.
If you give me 2/3 of the pancake, you act like my partner for life.
If you give me the whole pancake, you act like my parents.
However, if one hides the pancake even though he has and claims he's also hungry, then the one is the world where you're living in.

Last edited:
2014-6-7
There're some people on this planet, who would take up space, even though being in my memories.

Last edited:
2014-6-7
In order to evade conflict, I quit speaking.

You're supposed to finish off your foe who has gotten into your dream after waking up.

Forum List

Back