Todays Hillary/Kaine Speeches.Why Didn't Either One Address Any Of The Several Economic Crises?

WTF is the pen?
The Bull Ring is the name I guess. Whatever.
I haven't been here in two yrs.. Lead the way..
First we have to decide on what to debate. What political issue defines your ideology?
The Constitution.
That's way too broad of a subject. How about economics?
LMFAO Why did you ask me to choose a subject when you wouldn't agree?-the Constitution is NOT too broad a subject.. it's our founding document. Every Patriot should know, understand, respect it.

:boohoo: :desk: :oops-28: :bang3: Another day in the life of Hillary, another Dog and Pony show. Here we are, a nation in fear that our children may not even make it to 70, and Hillary didn't even bring up any of our nations crises when she spoke today. All she could bitch about was that Donald was a loser and hates all races?
What about the 35% Unemployment and near 20 Trillion dollar debt? How the hell are we going to give everything away for free when we can't even pay our own bills without borrowing a Billion a Day !!!!!:argue::stupid:

You'll have 4 days to listen to it next week.

The Bull Ring is the name I guess. Whatever.
First we have to decide on what to debate. What political issue defines your ideology?
The Constitution.
LMFAO Why did you ask me to choose a subject when you wouldn't agree?-the Constitution is NOT too broad a subject.. it's our founding document. Every Patriot should know, understand, respect it.
Apparently you have no conception about how big the constitution is and the many topics it contains.

The Constitution.
Apparently you have no conception about how big the constitution is and the many topics it contains.
Oh really? I chose it for a reason.. Let's go.

The Constitution.

None of these loserterians have taken a political science class. Dumbest group of assholes to get together on the internet.

The Constitution.

None of these loserterians have taken a political science class. Dumbest group of assholes to get together on the internet.
Kindly refer to yourself. You don't know shit about me.

The Constitution.
Ok you begin the debate then. Lay it on me. It's your job to make this a viable debate topic.

The Constitution.
Ok you begin the debate then. Lay it on me. It's your job to make this a viable debate topic.
LMAO This dickhead invites me to debate him, challenges me is more like it.. then tells me to pick a subject, which I do and he complains about it.. now he tells me to go start it.. Get up off of your lazy ass and do it yourself. I told you I would debate you. I came back here after nearly two yrs and get some freakshow asshole jacking my comments , needing to prove himself.. so get to it and STFU.

if Hillary becomes Prez, we will go from the current 35% unemployment to 50% within 6 months. she hates anyone who works for a living! and today she sure proved it!
Please absorb this... Statements like this one, the one you just made, make you sound like a complete tard

I dont remember the last time we had 200 Million People working full time! well, maybe during the Bush years! they say 80/90 Million arent working? well? that sounds like 30/35% to me !!!
When Bush left office there were 92+ million "not working" and the population was smaller, so what was his UE rate?

LMAO This dickhead invites me to debate him, challenges me is more like it.. then tells me to pick a subject, which I do and he complains about it.. now he tells me to go start it.. Get up off of your lazy ass and do it yourself. I told you I would debate you. I came back here after nearly two yrs and get some freakshow asshole jacking my comments , needing to prove himself.. so get to it and STFU.
It's not my fault you're too stupid to understand what a broad topic the constitution is. If you can't narrow it down, then obviously you know jack shit about it.

:boohoo: :desk: :oops-28: :bang3: Another day in the life of Hillary, another Dog and Pony show. Here we are, a nation in fear that our children may not even make it to 70, and Hillary didn't even bring up any of our nations crises when she spoke today. All she could bitch about was that Donald was a loser and hates all races?
What about the 35% Unemployment and near 20 Trillion dollar debt? How the hell are we going to give everything away for free when we can't even pay our own bills without borrowing a Billion a Day !!!!!:argue::stupid:

Why would they talk about the economy or the safety of American citizens when that's not their priority? Hillary wants open borders, amnesty for illegals, more Muslims bought in and more government control over everything. Muslim countries have donated heavily to her foundation and her campaign. They own her.

She has no accomplishments to brag about. I've seen her ads and they stretch the truth immensely.

All she can do is try to demonize Trump and pander to the illegals. She need their votes.

I dont remember the last time we had 200 Million People working full time! well, maybe during the Bush years! they say 80/90 Million arent working? well? that sounds like 30/35% to me !!!
When Bush left office there were 92+ million "not working" and the population was smaller, so what was his UE rate?

You have a skewed figure. Pelosi was having a major meltdown when UE reached 4.7% under Bush and she angrily asked Bush where all the jobs were. Stupid bitch later said that 10% was the new norm when Obama was in charge.

Forum List

Back