Todays Great Question:How Will News Commentators Explain The Gianforte "Unexpected Landslide" ??

:2up: What happened with this special election is pretty much a reflection of the Trump Landslide. The guy is a jerk, he's too dumb, he's a racist, he hates women, etc. etc. etc.
Therefore he will lose in a massive landslide !!!
:oops-28:
And now we wait for the likes of Chrissy Vibrating Lower Body Parts and Rachael Maddcow try to explain this one.
What will the clowns at MSNBC and CNN say?
"Well, ahh, if all the voters had a chance to change switch their votes, Gainforte would of lost in a 20 point landslide" :tongue-44:
or, "Well what happened in this election could of been a reflection of the general population of Montana where at least 70% of the residents believe in settling minor disputes in violence and to some extent, choking and body slamming the person you are arguing with" :slap:

Didn't read your entire post because I've seen firewood that's smarter than you but -

1. Losing by 3MILLION votes is not a landslide.
2. RWNJ Pootarian traitors love bullies, violence, beating up people. They lack balls so they believe assault and battery manly.
3. Have - not - of. Go back and finish the 4th grade.

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

you lost again , last I heard you lost by 7 percent and to me , that's a pretty good win for the Gianforte Luddley !!

That really was a strange attack. From the audio, it was a very quiet, normal exchange when the guy just lost control and jumped the journalist. Then he lied. Then, after he won, he did the lame, phony apology. It wasn't the first he had assaulted someone for no reason and I doubt it will be the last. I'd like to hear what his wife has been through with him.

I agree with Richard-H but a lot of RWs believe the press should be controlled by the govt and/or trump. Even those who don't value our constitution, he did commit assault and battery.

I think that the press should ask questions when they are being taken . Pajama Boy reporters wants answers when he wants answers can drop dead Luddley !!

70% of the votes were already in..but enjoy your fantasy

---------------------------------- good thing and the main thing is that Gianforte won and you dems , libs lost . Now all the libs are saying on tv is that there is never a good reason for violence Eaglewings !!

you dont understand

the dems won by losing

--LOL
Given that the National Rifle Association endorsed Greg Gianforte, the small margin of victory for Republicans is an indication that the NRA will not be calling the shots in national elections to come.
Only someone with their head in the clouds would tie his winning margin to the NRA rather than the incident that happened right before the election.

Just how stupid can someone be?
------------------------------------------------ And the body slamming of the foreign 'pajama boy' guardian reporter probably got Gianforte some extra votes !!

pismoe

I agree.

Assault and battery and direct attacks on the constitution are very definitely hallmarks of the trump dictatorship.

Really, this is exactly what trump called for from the trumpkins. How many times did he tell them to beat people up, punch them, kill them, saying (lying!) he'd pay their defense. And how many times has he attached the First Amendment, even saying he would end it.

Read trumpkins here - they love it when protesters get beat up or any other attack on the constitution.

When the Turkish dictator's thugs beat up Americans, the RWNJs sided against the Americans and against the constitution.

That's what makes trump so dangerous - the sheeples who will always vote against the constitution and FOR a dictatorship"

---------------------------------- good thing and the main thing is that Gianforte won and you dems , libs lost . Now all the libs are saying on tv is that there is never a good reason for violence Eaglewings !!

you dont understand

the dems won by losing

--LOL
Given that the National Rifle Association endorsed Greg Gianforte, the small margin of victory for Republicans is an indication that the NRA will not be calling the shots in national elections to come.
Only someone with their head in the clouds would tie his winning margin to the NRA rather than the incident that happened right before the election.

------------------------------------------------ And the body slamming of the foreign 'pajama boy' guardian reporter probably got Gianforte some extra votes !!

pismoe

I agree.

Assault and battery and direct attacks on the constitution are very definitely hallmarks of the trump dictatorship.

Really, this is exactly what trump called for from the trumpkins. How many times did he tell them to beat people up, punch them, kill them, saying (lying!) he'd pay their defense. And how many times has he attached the First Amendment, even saying he would end it.

Read trumpkins here - they love it when protesters get beat up or any other attack on the constitution.

When the Turkish dictator's thugs beat up Americans, the RWNJs sided against the Americans and against the constitution.

That's what makes trump so dangerous - the sheeples who will always vote against the constitution and FOR a dictatorship"

Cry more why dontcha.

If you faggots showed this kind of outrage when people are murdered by thugs or terrorists you might have some credibility. As it is all you have is your head up your ass.

you dont understand

the dems won by losing

--LOL

pismoe

I agree.

Cry more why dontcha.

If you faggots showed this kind of outrage when people are murdered by thugs or terrorists you might have some credibility. As it is all you have is your head up your ass.

What is the Giacometti unexpected landslide in the OP? I don't get it. Is it another LGBT congressional victory?

pismoe

I agree.

Cry more why dontcha.

What is the Giacometti unexpected landslide in the OP? I don't get it. Is it another LGBT congressional victory?
Don't know & don't care.

Forum List

Back