Todays Great Question:How Will News Commentators Explain The Gianforte "Unexpected Landslide" ??

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: What happened with this special election is pretty much a reflection of the Trump Landslide. The guy is a jerk, he's too dumb, he's a racist, he hates women, etc. etc. etc.
Therefore he will lose in a massive landslide !!!
:oops-28:
And now we wait for the likes of Chrissy Vibrating Lower Body Parts and Rachael Maddcow try to explain this one.
What will the clowns at MSNBC and CNN say?
"Well, ahh, if all the voters had a chance to change switch their votes, Gainforte would of lost in a 20 point landslide" :tongue-44:
or, "Well what happened in this election could of been a reflection of the general population of Montana where at least 70% of the residents believe in settling minor disputes in violence and to some extent, choking and body slamming the person you are arguing with" :slap:

It's Montana. By punching a reported he gained votes. Had he punched his wife he would have gained twice as many. Fucked a sheep? He would have doubled that.

Bhaaaaaa!
right, for all we know, taking out that reporter actually widened his lead!
There, more than likely. If the reporter was gay it's a sure bet.

:2up: What happened with this special election is pretty much a reflection of the Trump Landslide. The guy is a jerk, he's too dumb, he's a racist, he hates women, etc. etc. etc.
And now we wait for the likes of Chrissy Vibrating Lower Body Parts and Rachael Maddcow try to explain this one.
"Well, ahh, if all the voters had a chance to change switch their votes, Gainforte would of lost in a 20 point landslide" :tongue-44:
or, "Well what happened in this election could of been a reflection of the general population of Montana where at least 70% of the residents believe in settling minor disputes in violence and to some extent, choking and body slamming the person you are arguing with" :slap:

leftards in the media claim once again by losing so bigly

that it is a win for the democrats

--LOL

sort of like leading from behind

i imagine

--LOL

--LOL

i imagine

--LOL
50-44, in Montana? That should have been 80-20.

Saying it with song:

• Banned

--LOL

i imagine

--LOL
maybe most people in Montana watch WWE Wrestling?

It's Montana. By punching a reported he gained votes. Had he punched his wife he would have gained twice as many. Fucked a sheep? He would have doubled that.

Bhaaaaaa!
If that "Male Reporter" spoke in a womens voice, can you imagine the outrage?,,,,,OMG !!! OMG !!!:boobies:,,,,that racist hit an extremely confused tri-gendered person!!

and just to add, at least now they can't blame Bush, The Russians, and Comey this time. so what will it be?
The Republican victory with a small 7% margin in a safe Republican seat is good news for the Democrats.
if the rat had one by 500 votes, it would of been a landslide and a message that Trump is going to lose all 57 states in 2020

Bhaaaaaa!
right, for all we know, taking out that reporter actually widened his lead!
There, more than likely. If the reporter was gay it's a sure bet.
Worse...he's Jewish...even Rush L. was calling him pajama boy journalist.....talk about a dog whistle.....!

--LOL

i imagine

--LOL

like i said leftards claim by losing it is a big win for the democrats

thank you for verifying my position

--LOL

70% of the votes were already in..but enjoy your fantasy

--LOL

i imagine

--LOL

--LOL
i wonder what the outcome would of been if only men had voted

--LOL

i imagine

--LOL

--LOL
oh and btw

go through this list and note

how many democrats have won over the years

--LOL

List of Montana State Representatives - Wikipedia

"Well what happened in this election could of been a reflection of the general population of Montana where at least 70% of the residents believe in settling minor disputes in violence and to some extent, choking and body slamming the person you are arguing with" :slap:

Sounds like what happened. What do YOU say?

--LOL

i imagine

--LOL

--LOL
If you are too dumb to understand that if you only win by a small margin, when it should have been a big margin (which means there's a problem), no one can help you. Even a village can't love that kind of idiot.

--LOL

i imagine

--LOL

--LOL
i wonder what the outcome would of been if only men had voted

tell ya what Montana has a long history of electing democrats

looks like they are fed up with the current batch of leftists

as pretty much the rest of the country is too

New Topics

Forum List

Back