Today's Glenn Beck's Last Day....YAAAAAYYY!!!

By the amount of threads about his every word, I'd have to say that you're wrong. Liberals seem very passionate about their obsession with him. I'll stand by the bet though. In 12 months.... the left will still be claiming he's inciting people to violence.

That would be because he will be....Duuuhhhhh stoopid! :rolleyes:

Yeah, stupid people usually create their own network

Last edited:
Going to miss the Glenn Beck Show but mostly I'm going to miss all the lame shit you people have to say about Glenn Beck and his show.

Clearly he meant he'll miss the lame crap GB spewed daily, clearly.

I won't miss that RW palooka though.

Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish!
rofl.gif
I guess this means that Fox News can count upon you to be a regular viewer now, huh? :rolleyes:

Why does the left waste so much energy on a FOX news analyst named Glenn Beck? The outrage doesn't match reality unless you live in a closely supervised hate filled arena. Bill Ayers bombed the Pentagon. News anchor Dan Rather used forged documents to try to influence a presidential election. Beck was just an hour on Fox. What's the problem?

Who said Beck was going anywhere?

He still has the #3 radio program in America...He'll still be doing video programming over the interwebz.

Besides that, when did leftloons like MarCCCCP ever give a shit what was on Fox anyways?

And 5 million viewers and listeners a day. Success story. A man on a mission. :)

I didn't know there were that many trailer parks.

Last edited:
Men, women, and children are dancing in the street all over the world because of this news....

Loisaida_street_fair_dancing_in_New_York_City.JPG

1701668830_db424956da.jpg

img_1161.jpg

children_dancing_in_the_street_london_1926-1927_1252887.jpg

2932196698_c1eface857.jpg

20081105_ftgreenparty_560x373.jpg

dancing_in_the_street.jpg

IMG_8113.JPG

dancing-in-the-street.jpg

The sun is brighter, the grass is greener, the air is fresher...the world's a better place and people are rejoicing.

who's rejoicing??????

The gays.......the blacks......the freeloaders........the feminists bulldogs.........the hate America types........union k00ks...........environmentalist assholes.

Lots of factions of fringe.:D:fu: See blue on map below!!!:lol:

Real Americans will find him someplace else............

2010-Congressional-Election-Map-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Why does the left waste so much energy on a FOX news analyst named Glenn Beck? The outrage doesn't match reality unless you live in a closely supervised hate filled arena. Bill Ayers bombed the Pentagon. News anchor Dan Rather used forged documents to try to influence a presidential election. Beck was just an hour on Fox. What's the problem?
Beck is a thoughtcriminal.

Forum List

Back