Today's Glenn Beck's Last Day....YAAAAAYYY!!!

I really don't understand the hooplah. Did Glen Beck climb in through the windows of unsuspecting viewers and perform his show standing in front of their TV?
Is he disappearing into the ether?
I don't think so. He's some dude making a hell of a living doing his thing, whatever that is, and he's moving on to whatever his new thing is. Big frickin deal.
Now, it would be kinda funny if he coordinated a secret buyout of MSNBC and did a surprise show that was 8 hours of just him flipping everyone the bird.
That would be some funny shit.

No, the really funny part is that people who actually watched him were leaving.

Oh Beck and his extremist views were dumped alright. His advertisers left him and his ratings were in the tank.

He's done and nobody is afraid of him.

Time will tell. But I'd put money on the left still ranting about Beck a year from now.

Naa, that level of ranting is for people like the Clintons and Obamas. Beck is nowhere near that level of importance..

A year from now we'll see him in the belltower.

Oh Beck and his extremist views were dumped alright. His advertisers left him and his ratings were in the tank.

So ratings significantly above all the competitors is in the tank?

Then I feel bad for CNN and MSNBC

I really don't understand the hooplah. Did Glen Beck climb in through the windows of unsuspecting viewers and perform his show standing in front of their TV?
I don't think so. He's some dude making a hell of a living doing his thing, whatever that is, and he's moving on to whatever his new thing is. Big frickin deal.
Now, it would be kinda funny if he coordinated a secret buyout of MSNBC and did a surprise show that was 8 hours of just him flipping everyone the bird.

Nah. We just realized we didn't have to watch at 5pm to see his show online at anytime.

Time will tell. But I'd put money on the left still ranting about Beck a year from now.

Naa, that level of ranting is for people like the Clintons and Obamas. Beck is nowhere near that level of importance..

A year from now we'll see him in the belltower.

By the amount of threads about his every word, I'd have to say that you're wrong. Liberals seem very passionate about their obsession with him. I'll stand by the bet though. In 12 months.... the left will still be claiming he's inciting people to violence.

Who said Beck was going anywhere?

He still has the #3 radio program in America...He'll still be doing video programming over the interwebz.

Besides that, when did leftloons like MarCCCCP ever give a shit what was on Fox anyways?

And 5 million viewers and listeners a day. Success story. A man on a mission. :)

Last edited:
I like to keep this thread going just to illustrate the profound hatred the left is capable of. Dan Rather tried to influence a presidential election with forged documents. CBS let him go but there was no Oz reference or sissie "wicked witch" stuff posted on the right. There is a lot of insane leftie hatred out there and it's getting crazier.

Oh, and those who think Glenn was fired from Fox I have to ask: If Fox fired a loud mouth man who ticks people off regularly, why would they allow him a 45 minute monologue that's live?

I just wanted to have some fun and show Glenn's ratings. Way above the competitions. Amazing isn't it? I could have sworn everyone was saying that he was doing horrible rating wise.

Glenn Beck was the best program on Fox bar none.. It was informative, accurate, and insightfull, Fox is making a big mistake in allowing MR. Beck to start his own TV station,

I for one congratulate Glenn on this move and will be purchaing the prescription to his GBTV station,

$50.00 a year is a cheap price for the kind of information that will be made available.

Like Glenn has said the left and those who hate him will long for the day that he only had a one hr program..

Glenn Beck was the best program on Fox bar none.. It was informative, accurate, and insightfull, Fox is making a big mistake in allowing MR. Beck to start his own TV station,

I for one congratulate Glenn on this move and will be purchaing the prescription to his GBTV station,

$50.00 a year is a cheap price for the kind of information that will be made available.

Like Glenn has said the left and those who hate him will long for the day that he only had a one hr program..

Welcome to the site Mrs Beck

By the amount of threads about his every word, I'd have to say that you're wrong. Liberals seem very passionate about their obsession with him. I'll stand by the bet though. In 12 months.... the left will still be claiming he's inciting people to violence.

That would be because he will be....Duuuhhhhh stoopid! :rolleyes:

Going to miss the Glenn Beck Show but mostly I'm going to miss all the lame shit you people have to say about Glenn Beck and his show.

Nah. We just realized we didn't have to watch at 5pm to see his show online at anytime.

Even Fox had trouble with the Cleon Skousen JBS trivel.

Going to miss the Glenn Beck Show but mostly I'm going to miss all the lame shit you people have to say about Glenn Beck and his show.

Clearly he meant he'll miss the lame crap GB spewed daily, clearly.

I won't miss that RW palooka though.

Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish!
rofl.gif

You won't get to miss the bullshit about Beck, he's only leaving his 5pm show. He's still gonna be working with Fox (so that accusation about him being fired is more wishful thinking than fact), and.... he's got his own shit going down. If anything, we're gonna have more - not less - of Mr Beck. :dev3:

Clearly he meant he'll miss the lame crap GB spewed daily, clearly.

I won't miss that RW palooka though.

Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish!
rofl.gif

Denial.... it really is funny. He's not going away. Wait and see.... and weep. :lol:

Forum List

Back