Today's Glenn Beck's Last Day....YAAAAAYYY!!!

Is he being fired like that idiot whatshisname - Olberman - or is he simply moving on?

moving on. He hasnt been fired from Fox. Him and Fox still have a contract to work on some other projects. he simply isn't doing his 1 hr tv show there.

Instead, he'll be doing a two hour show on GBTV.

Ding, dong, the wicked witch, the wicked witch, the wicket witch is dead.

Ding, dong the wicked witch is dead!!!!

wicked_witch.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!

Glenn Beck's Temporary Replacement: Glenn Beck

Good riddance to bad rubbish, took way to long for this day to come.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
You know what I do when there's something on TV I don't like?

I change the channel.

But then, I'm not a candy-ass faggot.

He sold alot of gold didnt he?

And seeds. You see, he is a conspiracy nut who's predictions never came true. He is a moron and so are his fans.

What a fucking joke he was.

so greece and spain haven't been rioting? There haven't been riots throughout the middle east? Food prices havent been going up?

Burying your head in the sand only works so long.

Gonna miss Glenn Beck. He became a Left/Democrat Boogeyman,which makes him very cool in my book. I'll check out his new Network. He will be missed.

Libs - a little comparo please. Glenn Beck net worth - $85 million

Please post yours.

Pretty simple.

Post away!

Short of that STFU. I am sure Beck really gives a shit what you think. LOL!

(ps - same comparo given when people claim the Beatles suck. Net worth of Ringo Starr anyone?)

LOL

dayum $85 mil, think he'll put me through my masters program if i asked? I did buy and read his book "Broke", I think he owes me one!

Who said Beck was going anywhere?

He still has the #3 radio program in America...He'll still be doing video programming over the interwebz.

Besides that, when did leftloons like MarCCCCP ever give a shit what was on Fox anyways?

Oh they care alot. They fear it.

Who said Beck was going anywhere?

He still has the #3 radio program in America...He'll still be doing video programming over the interwebz.

Besides that, when did leftloons like MarCCCCP ever give a shit what was on Fox anyways?

Oh they care alot. They fear it.

They have quite a lot to be afraid of. My understanding is that he owns his own station... which it gonna make it really hard for the left to shut him up. :lol::lol:

Oh Beck and his extremist views were dumped alright. His advertisers left him and his ratings were in the tank.

He's done and nobody is afraid of him.

I really don't understand the hooplah. Did Glen Beck climb in through the windows of unsuspecting viewers and perform his show standing in front of their TV?
Is he disappearing into the ether?
I don't think so. He's some dude making a hell of a living doing his thing, whatever that is, and he's moving on to whatever his new thing is. Big frickin deal.
Now, it would be kinda funny if he coordinated a secret buyout of MSNBC and did a surprise show that was 8 hours of just him flipping everyone the bird.
That would be some funny shit.

Forum List

Back