Today’s Economic Reports:

Investors are expecting the worst this morning.

They might get it.

However, if they aren't as bad as we think they will be, the market could pop.

But given how far the market has risen over the past three days, a pullback is not only probably but desirable.

Dow futures are down 115 points.

Could be worse.

Jobless claims are 514,000, which is down from last week. But durable goods are HORRIBLE. Down 6.2%.

Investors are expecting the worst this morning.

They might get it.

However, if they aren't as bad as we think they will be, the market could pop.

But given how far the market has risen over the past three days, a pullback is not only probably but desirable.

So, with the benefit of your sage wisdom, you are of the opinion that the market will either go up, today, or it will go down?

Hey, now, Toro!

There's the sort of market insider advise that one can really take to the bank.

Completely ignoring all other evidence, you've got a 66.666...% probability of being right.

I decided to stay on the sidelines. I have some work to do anyway. Durable Orders were a lot worse than expected but, that was already priced in, maybe. Too much uncertainty for me.

So, with the benefit of your sage wisdom, you are of the opinion that the market will either go up, today, or it will go down?

Hey, now, Toro!

There's the sort of market insider advise that one can really take to the bank.

Completely ignoring all other evidence, you've got a 66.666...% probability of being right.

So what’s your prediction, genius?

Or are you just here to tell us how wrong everything is in the world?

So what’s your prediction, genius?

I predict that Toro has a 66.666...% chance of being right.

Feeling a tad grumpy today, are we, NO?

I'm not grumpy at all. Annoyed with your sarcasms would be a better description.

A few of us would really like to see this forum succeed. You making a mockery of it doesn’t help a bit.

Forum List

Back