Today's CNN Truth Teller

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Watch and listen to ANOTHER CNN senior staff employee tell the truth about what's going on at CNN.

19511037_1397032173665146_3288532567680225704_n.jpg

Watch and listen to ANOTHER CNN senior staff employee tell the truth about what's going on at CNN.

James Edward O'Keefe III is an American conservative political activist.

Try picking someone that is a neutral person Danny...

Trump is trying to discredit the media , and his parrots spread it.

Brietbart, Infowars all spread the fake news that the Russian bots put on twitter to scam the election, then it spread across the internet like Fake Fire....

They are the only ones that you should be concerned with.

BTW look it up.

Last edited:

OMG... Something different that saying Loon...lol

Dangerous when you want to discredit the media, except for your own damn one sided news source...

Puttin does that too..

You're extremely annoying and a partisan hack...cupcake.

Of course you will fail to get it. Actually Trump didn't kill CNN, they committed suicide

Dangerous when you want to discredit the media, except for your own damn one sided news source...

Puttin does that too..

Of course you will fail to get it. Actually Trump didn't kill CNN, they committed suicide

Oh I see you call me cupcake, and I avoided it because I knew it bothered you...

Listen MuffinTop..... I know that you wake up everyday hoping that this would happen to CNN , but its not going to happen... Go back to sleep and dream of the little Fox's

Puttin does that too..

Oh I see you call me cupcake, and I avoided it because I knew it bothered you...

Listen MuffinTop..... I know that you wake up everyday hoping that this would happen to CNN , but its not going to happen... Go back to sleep and dream of the little Fox's

You're just an annoyance, go bother someone else with your nonsense and let the grownups talk

Puttin does that too..

You're just an annoyance, go bother someone else with your nonsense and let the grownups talk

Ok I will, I just needed my morning fix of bugging you..

upload_2017-6-30_8-20-28.jpeg

Puttin does that too..

View attachment 136307

You're very close to going to ignore. Stop annoying me with this garbage, it's unproductive

Puttin does that too..

View attachment 136307

You're very close to going to ignore. Stop annoying me with this garbage, it's unproductive

You know that you would miss me too much, anyway have a good one..

James Edward O'Keefe III is an American conservative political activist.

Try picking someone that is a neutral person Danny...

Trump is trying to discredit the media , and his parrots spread it.

Brietbart, Infowars all spread the fake news that the Russian bots put on twitter to scam the election, then it spread across the internet like Fake Fire....

They are the only ones that you should be concerned with.

BTW look it up.

You fucking idiot!
It doesn't matter who exposes these CNN Trump-haters.
The words came out of their mouths!
You LIB assholes NEVER have a 'problem' when some anti-Trump asshole 'leaks' something. But when CNN gets habitually caught in their lies you get your panties in a knot when their lies are exposed.
Fucking LOSER!

View attachment 136307

Permanent Ignore asshole!

Not unlike Hillary Clintons deplorable comment or Obamacare architect Jonathan Grubers comment about relying on the stupidity of the American voter for Obamacare to become law. There seems to be a pattern here.

View attachment 136307

Permanent Ignore asshole!

One less Egg to Fry~

Forum List

Back