Today's Challenge -- Can You Do It?

End to slavery, desegregation, civil rights, economic prosperity, self reliance, charity. Etc.

HAHAH.....be a bit more specific there, champ. Especially the part about civil rights and economic prosperity. Maybe you can start with the failed "trickle down economics" or how it was your side that insisted on segregating blacks from whites.

The dems stood for segregation.

By trickle down economics you must mean free market capitalism: the economic system where exchanges are not coerces by the far left/(right) authorities. Pretty much the only system which have been proven to create unimaginable prosperity anywhere where it's tried, so much so that the leftists can as a result proceed to whine how oppressed they are while being in the top 1%.

There is none so blind as he who will not see.

SYTFE_Elephtants.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 115452

Nice photoshop. I give you a C+

Now, try naming something GOOD to come from Republican policy without having to hop in your time machine to come up with something.

That's the point of my crude exercise in Photoshopping.

Several people have provided several clear examples, which you refuse to acknowledge. You are surrounded by elephants, in plain sight, and yet you refuse to admit that they are there. There is no point in anyone continuing to play your ridiculous game with you, for you have made it absolutely clear that you will only cheat, and will refuse to exercise even the faintest vestige of honesty.

Typical LIbEral.

View attachment 115452

Nice photoshop. I give you a C+

Now, try naming something GOOD to come from Republican policy without having to hop in your time machine to come up with something.

OK, so one more thing to name as something good to have recently come from the Republicans—we have incited lying, cheating, hypocritical, doublethinking LIbEral filth such as you into showing yourselves for what you truly are, as you have spent this very thread doing.

Forum List

Back