Todays Biden Speech In Philly.How Would You Describe It? Uninspiring?,Boring?,Annoying?,Laughable?

Every politician sounds the same....not a one has inspired me in my years of voting. Not a one has me believing anything more than the previous one. It's always the same. Guess I'm a lot smarter than they think.

Ok,,,it just ended. And as expected, Biden didn't make much sense, some stuttering, and Biden didn't give us any current economic statistics in comparison to the Obama Economic Statistics. Really Biden? This Trump Economic Boom started in 2009/2010 ?? :laughing0301:
I didn't see the crowd size, but it seemed rather miniscule, unlike the usual 25,000 that at least want to see Trump but not all can get it.
So did any of you conservatives see it? I can only describe it as "Laughable".
I think Biden said 1987? 1977? when he meant to say 1776?,,,I will have to look at the speech again on you-tube, but I think he got his years mixed up at some point,,kinda like when that Jackson Lee person said that the constitution was written 400 years ago.
No matter what you thought of it at least it wasn't one long string of lies sprinkled with self aggrandizement like tRumps always are.

Ok,,,it just ended. And as expected, Biden didn't make much sense, some stuttering, and Biden didn't give us any current economic statistics in comparison to the Obama Economic Statistics. Really Biden? This Trump Economic Boom started in 2009/2010 ?? :laughing0301:
I didn't see the crowd size, but it seemed rather miniscule, unlike the usual 25,000 that at least want to see Trump but not all can get it.
I think Biden said 1987? 1977? when he meant to say 1776?,,,I will have to look at the speech again on you-tube, but I think he got his years mixed up at some point,,kinda like when that Jackson Lee person said that the constitution was written 400 years ago.

How would I describe it????....................Nightmarish...TO TRUMP.......if the orange clown had the brain capacity to understand just how much trouble he is in......especially in PA.
LOL

Biden could of at least apologized to all of those women/lawmakers daughters for what he did to them

All...I mean all...every last one...by every politician this nation had ever elected or voted for...are ALL the same. Imagine that cuz it's the truth.

The verbal equivalent of an Alexander Calder painting.

Anyone who actually buys into a political speech isn't really all that intelligent. Just saying.

Baden is an old school corporate Democrat. The first thing he did was to sell himself off to big money corporate donors.

Baden is an old school corporate Democrat. The first thing he did was to sell himself off to big money corporate donors.
That would be Republicans. Democrats get most of their money from small donations.
Show me where Democrats vote for tax cuts for billionaires and corporations.

That would be Republicans. Democrats get most of their money from small donations.
Show me where Democrats vote for tax cuts for billionaires and corporations.
Show us where Democrats vote for tax cuts for the working class peasants.

I love it when he claims to give a crap about the middle class. He gave their money to hostile foreign countries, he wants to give their money to illegal immigrants, he wants to destroy our energy independence, and like a typical dem he will pour on regulations and taxes. Working people should RUN.

The only reason Biden has any traction is because Dem voters feel he is not crazy like the other Dem candidates. Politically he is a train wreck and a proven loser. He brags about the record of two failed terms, plus his rich history of being wrong on everything.

Forum List

Back