Today was the Republican’s last gasp on Hillary Clinton’s server

Today was the Republicans last gasp on Hillary Clinton’s server

Soak it up.

Because today is the last time you’ll ever hear about it. Hillary is no longer in politics. And Republicans brought Comey in for a closed door session because they were too chickensh!t to do it in public.

Republicans are just going to have to find another boogey woman.

They should’ve been asking questions about Russia and the Trump family.

But don’t worry, Democrats will.

So has the statute of limitations expired on Hillary's felonies?

Guess again.
IIRC, generally, the statute of limitations for federal crimes is 5 years. And she left office on 02/01/13.

That depends on which statute some of her crimes fall under. Section 783(e) of Title 50 provides that a prosecution for an offense under that section, part of the Subversive Activities Control Act, shall be instituted within ten years after the commission of the offense...

650. Length of Limitations Period
Some of her crimes. What crimes?

You want crimes? Just take a look at Trump, Mafia Don.

Soak it up.

Because today is the last time you’ll ever hear about it. Hillary is no longer in politics. And Republicans brought Comey in for a closed door session because they were too chickensh!t to do it in public.

The Dems do not control the Exec Branch. Trump's DOJ is going to tear the lid off of the hiLIARy coverup.
Because they’ve had so much success doing exactly that over the last 30 years. Yeah. Right.

Trump hasn't been President for 30 years, you dull little twit.
No but Republicans have had control of both houses many times during those 30 years. And every single time they’ve gone after the Clintons. How’d that work out for them?

I don't care. That was the, this is now.

The Clintons have been reduced to selling discount tickets to their Speaking Tour on Groupon. We are witnessing their decline and fall...and it can't get over soon enough. They have poisoned our culture for far too long.

I saw on the news that Republicans once again subpoenaed Larreta Lynch to come in and talk about Hillary’s server.
I wonder if she’ll laugh right out loud right into their faces.

Soak it up.

The Dems do not control the Exec Branch. Trump's DOJ is going to tear the lid off of the hiLIARy coverup.
Because they’ve had so much success doing exactly that over the last 30 years. Yeah. Right.

No but Republicans have had control of both houses many times during those 30 years. And every single time they’ve gone after the Clintons. How’d that work out for them?

The Clintons have been reduced to selling discount tickets to their Speaking Tour on Groupon. We are witnessing their decline and fall...and it can't get over soon enough. They have poisoned our culture for far too long.
No matter how hard the Republicans tried the Clintons will never go to prison. But trumps entire family still might.

No matter how hard the Republicans tried the Clintons will never go to prison. But trumps entire family still might.

Only in your limp little wet dreams, bub.

Soak it up.

Comey would not agree to testify unless it was a closed door session...try and get your facts correct or stay off the board.

That's a fantastic coincidence, Dean, because we all know today is also the last gasp your multiple psychiatrists in your institution have on your modern, conventional medication therapy. I've been in secret contact with a couple of your primary-care psychiatrists at the hospital and both have concluded today that it's time for you to have the old-fashioned electro-convulsive therapy. I'm a humane, compassionate guy so I certainly don't like the brutality of it, but I do understand it may be a "necessary evil" in helping stabilize you so you can ultimately live a more functional life.

I'm very compassionate about mental illness because in my younger, early '20s days I was hospitalized for a few days at a time a few times for some major nervous breakdowns (breakdowns augmented by idiotically using my nose as a methamphetamine Boeing wind-tunnel) for a mild manic-depressive disorder (for which I've been taking two different medications for years which work very reliably). I have no ill will for someone 1000-fold sicker than I ever was like Dean, but I'm afraid this primitive electroshock therapy is the only hope this poor, delirious bastard has.
I

The logic is that the democrat majority in congress will prevent legitimate investigation into the criminal activity of the Clinton campaign. Maybe so.

Forum List

Back