Today was a good day.....

Of course our climate changes but humans have nothing to do with it...

Those who believe humans do, totally neglect the power of our sun...

The sun has dictated existence of life since day one...

Only idiots blame humans for "climate change."

The day the humans can control the sun is the day I blame humans for "climate change."

OK, you're in that camp. But there are plenty on your side, including the candidates, who do not even believe that our climate is changing, and claim this is cyclical.

Of course, science disagrees.

As mani says, whatcha gonna do?
shrug.gif

Few if anyone don't believe our climate doesn't change.

I think the problem is "climate change" has become a synonym for AGW......

The left set this whole damn thing up as a trap...

Quite frankly I wish people would be more specific when they address issues...
I think it's particularly impressive the way The Left made sea levels rise, and melted those Arctic glaciers.

OK, you're in that camp. But there are plenty on your side, including the candidates, who do not even believe that our climate is changing, and claim this is cyclical.

Of course, science disagrees.

As mani says, whatcha gonna do?
shrug.gif

Few if anyone don't believe our climate doesn't change.

I think the problem is "climate change" has become a synonym for AGW......

The left set this whole damn thing up as a trap...

Quite frankly I wish people would be more specific when they address issues...
I think it's particularly impressive the way The Left made sea levels rise, and melted those Arctic glaciers.

Dude how old are you??

10 years ago the nuts were saying DC would be under water by 2012..

The global warming lunatics are as crazy as the Mormons who climb the heill and profess the world is going to end - then when it doesn't they revise their claims....

First it was global cooling, now its global warming and now if we all don't buy carbon credits and goofy bags we will all drown...

It's insane...

Who the fuck are you guys Edgar Casey? Nostradamus?

You guys are telling me if we don't buy Chevy Volts and $10 "green bags" from the local store we will all be swimming with dolphins???

Geez...

Global Warming?.....whats that.....ever since i have lived out here in SoCal it can get to be 80+ degrees in the fucking middle of February......when is the Global Cold Snap coming?...

Forum List

Back