Today UK will beat Nazi Croatian Ustashi!

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
I do not like UK, but the Nazi State Croatia is much worst! Only Croatia allows to represent itself by open supporters of Bandera and Hitler!Only Croatia does not kick out the small brother of Hitler from its Football team. Hopefully all Russians will be fans of UK in this play!

00weisner2.jpg

2368383-49266439-640-360.png

5688ce3f665d7_p.jpg

Graphic image removed

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not like UK, but the Nazi State Croatia is much worst! Only Croatia allows to represent itself by open supporters of Bandera and Hitler!Only Croatia does not kick out the small brother of Hitler from its Football team. Hopefully all Russians will be fans of UK in this play!

00weisner2.jpg

5688ce3f665d7_p.jpg

KL1.jpg

Er.... firstly it's football, what happened 70 years ago has nothing to do with football.

Secondly it's England, not the UK, playing.

00weisner2.jpg

5688ce3f665d7_p.jpg

KL1.jpg
YOU THICK BASTARD ZIONIST TERRORIST...THE ZIONISTS COLLABORATED with the Nazis AND SENT MILLIONS OF NON-ZIONIST JEWS TO THE GAS CHARNELS

THE ONLY THING FOOTBALL/SOCCER ABOUT YOUR POST IS>>>>>>YOU SCORED AN OWN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!LOL

IDIOT MORON,ANYWAY WHAT WOULD A TWO-BIT JEW FROM BROOKLYN KNOW ABOUT FOOTBALL,WHEN ALL THEY DO IS TRY TO ELIMINATE THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE

And if England doesn't win, Putin will kill another person on British soil!
Your possible truth Toro,is not Funny

Anyhow what happened to your Espana,I had them in the Finale

I said Croatia would do well,but would be beaten by Australia...good effort by THE TEAM who had NO GOAL SCORING FORWARDS...no one has ever won the WC without attempting a shot at GOAL...maybe nextime

Forum List

Back