Today reminds me of the day Obama won the election

Anyone who voted no and supports repelaing that blaoted monstrocity.

We, as in we the people, you know those folks mentioned in all those moldy documents everyone today tries to ignore.

No, you're not getting my question Xeno.

WHO are "you/we" going to elect to change things. Who are are the options? Who are the candidates, and how are they going to change things?
Any name listed as running against anyone who voted yes to this rape of America. provided they stand with repealing it.

I'm inclined towards disagreeing - not on the principle but I would prefer we look outside of the current crop of corrupt bastards - on both sides - to find a few decent honorable people who would not only repeal this but would inoculate the country against the virus infecting DC. I would prefer that anyone tainted with the current way of politics is removed - unless they are prepared to tell 'we, the People' exactly what they have done, why and apologize for their corruption.

I have a remarkably low tolerance for any politician.

Darned good question EZ. Who?

I would say "anyone who doesn't want the F'ing jobs!"

If you want to be a Congressman then you are not qualified for the job and if after you become a Congressman you begin to like it or feel comfortable in your position you should be removed from office immediately.

Immie

Maybe we should have Congress Duty, similar to Jury Duty.

A draft?

Hell No! I Won't Go!

Immie

No, you're not getting my question Xeno.

WHO are "you/we" going to elect to change things. Who are are the options? Who are the candidates, and how are they going to change things?

Sarah Palin! :lol:

Does the above post officially make this a Sarah Palin thread?

If so, we will need to ask CF for his Stamp of Approval.

Only partially

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1080-zombies-edited-1.jpg

Well, here we go. He has set about what he promised.. the destruction of America. this is the change, the hope... a "new America" Chavez like, bankrupt, nanny state like... enjoy.

Of course your Utopian free market economy worked out so well didn't it? Does the Acronym TARP mean anything to you?

Yeah in fact it did.

It's only since the slow cancerous shift to the left has this country started circling the drain.

You cannot violate natural law. All you do is punt the ball down the line. It cant be done indefinitely. People arent as helpless as you seem to think. Let the market correct itself. Let people decide their own destiny.

Using that analogy, you would let a person drown even though you might be easily capable of saving them, just so they can decide their own destiny. We are no longer living in caves.

Read Caravans by James Michener....make special note of the passages where Miller and Jasper discuss the latter wanting her freedoms....

Well, here we go. He has set about what he promised.. the destruction of America. this is the change, the hope... a "new America" Chavez like, bankrupt, nanny state like... enjoy.

Of course your Utopian free market economy worked out so well didn't it? Does the Acronym TARP mean anything to you?

Banking and finance are two of the most heavily regulated businesses in the country. The problem is that the thieves who do the regulating would sell their mothers and daughters as prostitute slaves if it meant a campaign contribution.

The mere fact that a huckster like Dodd was in charge of the committee most closely associated with the mess says it all.

TARP was the program that was sold as one thing and used for different purposes. The part spent by the Bush administration was spent primarily on financial instituions and will probably be almost 100% repaid. The other half spent by the Big 0's administration on the Auto Union bail out and the rest will probably never come back. That plus the stimulus is over a trillion dollars and added that much to the debt.

42 cents of every dollar spent by the Federal Government right now adds to the debt. If this were you or me, it means that we run out of money on about August 1 and have to burrow everything from there on just to eat.

Now we add an additional trillion to the problem and take away another trillion or so in additional premiums from those who will need to pay the debt.

This whole plan is freakin' brilliant.

The same arrogance, the same dismissive attitude of all who don't agree, the same 'my way or the highway' crowd bragging that they won a vote they could only lose if their own side betrayed them.

I'll say again what i said then, enjoy it while you can, it never lasts.

And neither will this bill which you think is so great, loaded with kickbacks, special deals for Unions and tremendous costs that will bankrupt the nation.

In short, you once again redefined stupid as someone who blindly follows what the messiah says and damn the consequences.

It the nation will once again watch the Dems lose the power they never shold have been entrusted with so completely, as soon as the dems got their hands on it they misused the public trust.

So laugh now, post jokes and insults at protestors, get it all out.

Because we will have the last laugh when we vote your kind out of office and repeal the garbage you tried to saddle us with.

Watch what we do, and maybe learn next time not to abuse power.

It's a damn good lesson in what totalatarism is all about.

The bickering should end now. There are important, profound, and inescapable miracles which bind us all closer than family and yet we waste our time and energy with such frivolous pursuits.

Forget the politics and lets focus on a way to unite and grow towards peace and progress.

oh happy horsehit.

The same arrogance, the same dismissive attitude of all who don't agree, the same 'my way or the highway' crowd bragging that they won a vote they could only lose if their own side betrayed them.

I assume that you are not talking about here.

I have not seen any arrogant, dismissive posts by anyone.

On the contrary, I have seen THOUSANDS of woe-is-me, "the sky is falling" posts...exemplified by that whimp ihopehefails's post about how he is thinking of committing suicide.

oh yes, it happened rifht here. right here,,, scuse me I had me dental floss stuck

Forum List

Back