Today, Mitt Romney Lost the Election

That was then ...

LiesMatter believes that Romney will lose the election for stating the truth - that there is a portion of parasites that will pledge their undying allegiance to Obama in exchange for Obama handouts, and so there is no point in Romney even wasting his time trying to convince them to vote for him. Meanwhile, Obama - in 3 years - has added 51% of the total national debt that had taken 235 years to accumulate. He's made unemployment skyrocket, gas prices skyrocket, the debt skyrocket, and people on foodstamps skyrocket.

So essentially, what we see is: Romney's words vs. Obama's record of failure (dead Americans, destitute American's, etc.). Gee, what ever will the American people do? I mean, I know those words from Romney were "harsh", but then again, the brutal deaths of Americans that Obama hung out to dry was exactly "gentle"... Perhaps, since LiesMatters is not very educated and thus reading challenged, a picture is in order:

... this is now ...

Romney: ‘It kills me’ not to be in White House

Romney said his inability to win over black and Hispanic voters--and the damage done by those disastrous "47 percent" comments--ultimately derailed his White House bid.

Seems "LiesMatter," whoever that is, knew what they were talking about.

Better him than us...LOL

Im sure he's a nice man and he'd be a good neighbor but a terrible President.

That was then ...

... this is now ...

Romney: ‘It kills me’ not to be in White House

Romney said his inability to win over black and Hispanic voters--and the damage done by those disastrous "47 percent" comments--ultimately derailed his White House bid.

Seems "LiesMatter," whoever that is, knew what they were talking about.

Better him than us...LOL

Im sure he's a nice man and he'd be a good neighbor but a terrible President.

I don't even think he's a nice man. And, no, not just because of his whacky religion.

He's someone with no human empathy. When he says stuff like "47% are moochers" and "I like to be able to fire people", he really shows he was incapable of even empathizing with the people he sought to lead.

The election is over and done with, and the moon loonies who are worried about Romney need not be.

There will be no further tax hikes, which is good.

Now is the time for major cuts in Defense and solid reform in SS and Medicaid.

The election is over and done with, and the moon loonies who are worried about Romney need not be.

There will be no further tax hikes, which is good.

Now is the time for major cuts in Defense and solid reform in SS and Medicaid.

Yup. let's leave ourselves defenseless and starve them old people.

We wouldn't want to deprive anyone of a Dressage Horsie.

You can mark my prediction now: A secret recording from a closed-door Mitt Romney fundraiser, released today by David Corn at Mother Jones, has killed Mitt Romney's campaign for president.

On the tape, Romney explains that his electoral strategy involves writing off nearly half the country as unmoveable Obama voters. As Romney explains, 47 percent of Americans "believe that they are victims." He laments: "I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

So what's the upshot? "My job is not to worry about those people," he says. He also notes, describing President Obama's base, "These are people who pay no income tax. Forty-seven percent of Americans pay no income tax."

This is an utter disaster for Romney.

Romney already has trouble relating to the public and convincing people he cares about them. Now, he's been caught on video saying that nearly half the country consists of hopeless losers.

Romney has been vigorously denying President Obama's claims that his tax plan would raise taxes on the middle class. Now, he's been caught on video suggesting that low- and middle-income Americans are undertaxed.

(That one is especially problematic given the speculation about what's on Mitt's unreleased pre-2010 tax returns.)

*snip*

s0n.......you have the political IQ of a small soap dish.

THAT stuff from Romney is WINNING politics. You missed the point.........and not surprising at all from one of the 45%ers he's talking about. That is WINNING politics for the hearts and minds of the 5% to 8% that were bamboozled by Obama 4 years ago.

I was laughing my ass off listening to him talk on that vid..........all he needs to do for the next 50 days or so.............:D:D:D

Election model with 100% success rate for past 30 years predicts Romney victory | The Raw Story

I love this post.

This guy's stupidity is truly impressive.

You can mark my prediction now: A secret recording from a closed-door Mitt Romney fundraiser, released today by David Corn at Mother Jones, has killed Mitt Romney's campaign for president.

On the tape, Romney explains that his electoral strategy involves writing off nearly half the country as unmoveable Obama voters. As Romney explains, 47 percent of Americans "believe that they are victims." He laments: "I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

So what's the upshot? "My job is not to worry about those people," he says. He also notes, describing President Obama's base, "These are people who pay no income tax. Forty-seven percent of Americans pay no income tax."

Romney already has trouble relating to the public and convincing people he cares about them. Now, he's been caught on video saying that nearly half the country consists of hopeless losers.

Romney has been vigorously denying President Obama's claims that his tax plan would raise taxes on the middle class. Now, he's been caught on video suggesting that low- and middle-income Americans are undertaxed.

(That one is especially problematic given the speculation about what's on Mitt's unreleased pre-2010 tax returns.)

*snip*

THAT stuff from Romney is WINNING politics. You missed the point.........and not surprising at all from one of the 45%ers he's talking about. That is WINNING politics for the hearts and minds of the 5% to 8% that were bamboozled by Obama 4 years ago.

I was laughing my ass off listening to him talk on that vid..........all he needs to do for the next 50 days or so.............:D:D:D

Election model with 100% success rate for past 30 years predicts Romney victory | The Raw Story

I love this post.

Too funny! Thanks for posting that. skookerasbil proved himself to be a complete Moron. :eusa_shhh:

*snip*

I love this post.

:lol:

I love it, too - especially where he tells me "s0n.......you have the political IQ of a small soap dish."

Why hasn't he apologized to me yet and admitted that I am his political better? :confused:

w0w.......talk about a fAiL Thread.........this is one of the epic ones this election season!!!

Stupid k00ks...........and on this board there are many. They act as if this election cannot at all be looked at in historical terms. Elections are won or lost on BIG issues. The economy sucks and the world is on fire = LOSE...........not to mention their guy is well under 50%. Put those things together and if you have the poitical IQ of a handball you can see it coming................

obamareagantimemagazine.jpg

I tune in to see some of O'Donnell every night on the channel of the nutters, MSNBC. I watch this angry fuck get more frustrated and miserable by the day........and nothing is going to give me as much satisfaction as seeing him on election night sitting on a big old ungreased telephone all night ready to blow his brains out on national TV. With my Becks and wings of course!!!:D:D:D:D:D

My god, you are one dumb bastard.

I love this post.

:lol:

I love it, too - especially where he tells me "s0n.......you have the political IQ of a small soap dish."

Why hasn't he apologized to me yet and admitted that I am his political better? :confused:

Because he was fired from his job at the University of Colorado as a Political Science Prof and no longer has internet access.

Forum List

Back