Today it has been

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Today it has been my 16 years of age niece birthday, she is not my biological niece she is the oldest child of friends of ours who are 10 years older in age than we are.

Anyhow I present her with a Martini Cocktail of course :smoke:

For this special occasion I mixed her The White Lady.

upload_2017-11-11_19-11-41.png

This recipe is from "The Café Royal Cocktail Book" compiled by W. J. Taring and first published in 1937 by Pall Mall Ltd, some famous Cocktail's first appeared in this book including what was originally called The Picador, which later became The Margarita.

So, The White Lady Cocktail.

50ml of Tanqueray No. Ten Gin, 15ml of lemon juice, 25ml of Cointreau, half an egg white, shaken very well and not stirred and garnished with a lemon twist.

This remind me of one of the great of many great happenings involving Tallulah Bankhead who I adore. Tallulah Bankhead once was at a dinner party and was seated next to a 15 years in age girl and Tallulah say to the girl:

"What is that you are drinking darling?" and the girl said "cranberry juice" and Tallulah say "how old are you?" and the girl say "I'm 15" and Tallulah say "15 and drinking cranberry juice? When I was 15 I had a showbox full of cocaine"

Lucy, you obviously worship the Great God of Consumerism, but I think you'll find the coming generation realize how this madness is destroying the planet.
Dior, indeed!

• Banned
Lucy, you obviously worship the Great God of Consumerism, but I think you'll find the coming generation realize how this madness is destroying the planet.
Dior, indeed!

I don't think I worship the Great God of Consumerism I think I'm just like a lot of women, I am used to nice things and I think it's important to be well dressed and have pride in your appearance.

Of course Militant Feminists have the opposite philosophy which is why they all look like shit and are unsavoury on all levels.

Dior is Heaven on earth!

Today it has been my 16 years of age niece birthday, she is not my biological niece she is the oldest child of friends of ours who are 10 years older in age than we are.

View attachment 159937

This recipe is from "The Café Royal Cocktail Book" compiled by W. J. Taring and first published in 1937 by Pall Mall Ltd, some famous Cocktail's first appeared in this book including what was originally called The Picador, which later became The Margarita.

50ml of Tanqueray No. Ten Gin, 15ml of lemon juice, 25ml of Cointreau, half an egg white, shaken very well and not stirred and garnished with a lemon twist.

This remind me of one of the great of many great happenings involving Tallulah Bankhead who I adore. Tallulah Bankhead once was at a dinner party and was seated next to a 15 years in age girl and Tallulah say to the girl:

"What is that you are drinking darling?" and the girl said "cranberry juice" and Tallulah say "how old are you?" and the girl say "I'm 15" and Tallulah say "15 and drinking cranberry juice? When I was 15 I had a showbox full of cocaine"

"..she is not my biological niece she is the oldest child of friends of ours who are 10 years older in age than we are..."

I am pretty sure this will all make sense after five-o'clock somewhere......

• Banned

View attachment 159937

"..she is not my biological niece she is the oldest child of friends of ours who are 10 years older in age than we are..."

That makes sense already though.

View attachment 159937

I am about to take a flight to Tokyo.....

current time in tokyo - Google Search

View attachment 159937

Makes sense to me. I've got close friends who's kids consider me their uncle because I've always been there for the kids.

Forum List

Back