Today Is The Day

The only ones with hope right now are those to dim to understand the reality. The only hope right now is that Obama will find the strentgth and courage to throw all the other leftist under the bus with Pflager and Wright, and listen to someone with an actual clue as to how to resolve this mess.

The only ones with hope right now are those to dim to understand the reality. The only hope right now is that Obama will find the strentgth and courage to throw all the other leftist under the bus with Pflager and Wright, and listen to someone with an actual clue as to how to resolve this mess.

Obama h e give people o f the USA and world hope for peace.thiis are better then George bush that begin 2wars.

Sorry 80% of the American people aren't leftists.

And Bertrand Russell would look at the american left and Cry for shame then again maybe not you people aren't liberals by any meaningful definition of the term.

No they are people with hope of a better future and you are the past.

Bye bye

No they are people with hope of a better future and you are the past.

Bye bye

the best hope for people is that they learn to expect nothing from the government.

But all you "hopers" out there are advocating more dependence on a bigger, more powerful, more expensive and more corrupt government.

I take it all back. Every word.

please forgive me America

I just listened to Barry, I mean Mr Obama stumble through the inaugural oath and i walked outside and.........

NOTHING CHANGED

I just called countrywide and they told me my mortgage payment is still due on the 28th of this month....I am having this bullshit escalated...they aren't up to current events

Forum List

Back