Today Is The Day, Will O'Reilly Admit He's An Idiot?

Will Bill O' Be A Man Of His Word?

• Yes, he will admit he is an idiot because republicans keep their word

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, because he like most republicans are pussies

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
Went to bed? Went to work? Has a life? It happens, you know.

He has posted in other threads this morning, sooooo.........maybe he is aware that O'Reilly said it and it took the wind out of his poo flinging sails. You'd think he'd be man enough to come back and admit it. Oh wait, were talking about Black Label. Nevermind.

You dave too much.

You hate it when I'm right, don't you?

He has posted in other threads this morning, sooooo.........maybe he is aware that O'Reilly said it and it took the wind out of his poo flinging sails. You'd think he'd be man enough to come back and admit it. Oh wait, were talking about Black Label. Nevermind.

You dave too much.

You hate it when I'm right, don't you?

I'd go with "too easy" but I'm cranky.

Dunno - haven't seen it happen yet. :thup:

Strange,

Bowel Labia seems to have abandoned his thread.

Don't worry precious, I'm here and still laughing at you :eusa_clap: :lmao:

Don't worry precious, I'm here and still laughing at you :eusa_clap: :lmao:

Louder please, it's hard to hear you laugh with your head up your ass.

Forum List

Back