Today is the day Romney won the election of 2012

actually he won the election a few weeks ago.If the establishment has its way.he will be the next president.The fact him and his political advisor were at the bilderbergers meeting is proof enough that he is their poster boy.the chosen one.

Your USMB name says I should have you on ignore.

:confused:

actually he won the election a few weeks ago.If the establishment has its way.he will be the next president.The fact him and his political advisor were at the bilderbergers meeting is proof enough that he is their poster boy.the chosen one.

proof that your afraid of the truth and allow the government to brainwash you with lies.:D

They can use that money for one or two commercials trying to explain why Romney was for healthcare and is now suddenly against it...one or two.

Right!

Romney was all for government mandated healthcare in massachusetts wasn't he?

Mitt Romney Defends Massachusetts Health Care, Criticizes 'Obamacare' - ABC News

Wonder how he's going to explain this when he has to stand at the lectern and debate Obama in a few months?

Last edited:

proof that your afraid of the truth and allow the government to brainwash you with lies.:D

Proof of sanity. Ive watched all the bullshit theories get debunked.

Why dont you go look for the second shooter on the grassy knoll and leave us sane people to converse.

I think Romney was a flip-flopper like the rest of them. I have lost hope in any politicians and think most of them are completely untrustworthy lying liars...even the "good" ones.

Ewww a negative rating. As effective as the Romney campaign....

I have no shame for my excitement with the elections. I got extra negs if you want one however.

You should be ashamed of missing it so badly after spending so much of your time on a political message board. You are not learning anything son.

I spend time here to pass time and have a little fun. Perhaps you should take it a bit less seriously and get a life SON

I have no shame for my excitement with the elections. I got extra negs if you want one however.

You should be ashamed of missing it so badly after spending so much of your time on a political message board. You are not learning anything son.

I spend time here to pass time and have a little fun. Perhaps you should take it a bit less seriously and get a life SON

I've had a very enjoyable evening looking up your lineage of failure. Keep up the good work son.

You got negged for being a little bitch troll.

Your butthurt makes me grin ear to ear :clap2: Outstanding bump candycorn! :up:

Oh lookie the trolls are patting each other on the back. Kinda reminds me of lemmings.

At least the first one has enough courage to not hide with the reputation disabled

What happened to Willard's big win you said would happen because one of your right wing propaganda sites told you he would? :eusa_think:

Have your fun guys.

I was probably one of the most graceful losers on this site when romney lost. I see most of you don't posess the same amount of dignity.

Ahhh... Memories.

I think in retrospect, Romney's own support of Health Care Reform made him an ineffective opponent for Obama, because he couldn't criticize the problematic parts of the ACA without conceding what he did in Massachusetts was worse.

More to the point, he couldn't talk about his signature acheivement in his one term as governor. Because RomneyCare and ObamaCare are really the same thing.

Forum List

Back