Today is the day Romney won the election of 2012

you are totally wrong. romney supports mandates and anyone with a brain knows this CANT be repealed. there is no reason to vote for romney. so he can nominate pieces of crap like roberts?

Because leaving Obama in will lead to better judges? :cuckoo:

The next prez is likely to have two nominees. No way in hell I'm leaving that to Obama.

Romney doesn't stand a chance.

Unemployment in Ohio has gone down 12 straight months.

No Ohio, no President Romney.

True but Ohio had a republican governor through that. Also 66 percent of people voted against Obama healthcare in Ohio in 2011. This ruling will very likely put Romney over the edge in Ohio.

This was a temporary victory for Obama without a doubt. But its a huge long term boost to the GOP and their base.

Yeah..but that's it.

The GOP will harden it's position..and the base will follow along.

Democrats and Independents aren't going to move that way.

This is why they moved to repeal the Healthcare Reform Bill, Republicans mistakenly thought that since their base was so supportive of this, that all voters must be. They do not have their finger on the pulse of America.

They have no clue.

Plus healthcare reform is good for businesses and consumers.

Romney doesn't stand a chance.

Unemployment in Ohio has gone down 12 straight months.

No Ohio, no President Romney.

True but Ohio had a republican governor through that. Also 66 percent of people voted against Obama healthcare in Ohio in 2011. This ruling will very likely put Romney over the edge in Ohio.

I don't think it's that clear cut. Ohio voters may still punish Romney for Kasich's "sins" regarding SB5.

The assumption of this thread is that money buys elections, hm.... Wingnuts prove again they worship the dollar bill and its power to buy elections. Too too funny.

Bravo John Roberts, didn't think you had it in you.

This was a temporary victory for Obama without a doubt. But its a huge long term boost to the GOP and their base.

Yeah..but that's it.

This is why they moved to repeal the Healthcare Reform Bill, Republicans mistakenly thought that since their base was so supportive of this, that all voters must be. They do not have their finger on the pulse of America.

They have no clue.

As soon as the decision was read the stock market dived.

I never realized how much the democrats are out of touch with reality until Obama took over. I didn't like Clinton but he is looking pretty good and Jimmy Carter looks good. Rommeny is not great but he is much better than Obama and recognizes that you can't get something for nothing even if you are the worlds best community organizer. I wonder how he would do in Kenya. Do you think we can talk him into going back.

Pretty sure even Kenya doesn't want that lunitic there.

The assumption of this thread is that money buys elections, hm.... Wingnuts prove again they worship the dollar bill and its power to buy elections. Too too funny.

Bravo John Roberts, didn't think you had it in you.

The assumption here is that the base is sparked. The money is a byproduct of that grumbling. Like 2010 the results may be devastating to the DNC.

Wrong again Gramps! A HC law loss in the high Court would have hurt baddly, but this is the best that could happen to Obama. So W appointed a Moderate Roberts to the Supreme Court....FUNNY!

Amazing how many people here aren't seeing the long game in this or are in full denial of it.

The mandate was struck down, but the back door was left open. The law has to go back to congress to get it removed and replaced with a tax with a congress that did NOT vote for it and is decidedly more conservative. If they cannot get the tax penalty passed, or the fight drags into September or farther, this sucks all the oxygen out of the campaigns for everything else save maybe jobs and energy policy.

This made this a one issue election referendum.

Yeah..but that's it.

They have no clue.

As soon as the decision was read the stock market dived.

You mean investors in the healthcare industry are upset? It'll even out. I am in that industry and our ceo sent out a letter already saying it won't change our healthcare at all until the new benefits year which just started June 1.

The market is skittish, it has been.

you are totally wrong. romney supports mandates and anyone with a brain knows this CANT be repealed. there is no reason to vote for romney. so he can nominate pieces of crap like roberts?

Well tune your TV in just past the 4th of July recess. Any tax can be repealed. And its going to be taken in for repeal just past the 4th.

SCOTUS has deemed it a tax, Romney needs to frame it as such. It will now be viewed as the largest in history. I'm disgusted that we now live in a country that can force you to purchase a product, and spare me the dumbass car insurance argument, but on a personal level, Romney has to be the happiest camper in America. He can now run on King Obama' s horrible economy, and now he can run on what is an unpopular mandate.

Forum List

Back