Today is the day for Chic fil A!!

Son just got off work and is heading over to Chik fil a!

It's pretty sad when someone will boycott a good business just because of an owners religious beliefs. Heck, i don't NOT go into the gas stations or convenience stores here in Michigan just because muslims are running them. And it wouldn't have mattered to anyone that the owner of Chic Fil A is a Christian if some idiot hadn't made a big deal over it. Now the owner is such a bad person just because he believes in traditional marriage....really sad.

:eusa_shhh:Not as much as an idiot as those mayors makeing an ass out of themselves.

My local Chick-Fil-A is across the street from where I work. I wanted to go there after getting done with my shift, but the lines for both the drive thru and eating inside were too long every time that I went by, so I went the next day which of course was like any other day for them by then and when I got waited on, I asked how things went and I was told that when closing time had come, there were plenty of people still there waiting in line to get something. Why they didn't stay open longer was because they had already run out of so many things that are on their menu, so what everyone, who was still there, got was a coupon for a free meal. I asked if anyone got mad at not being able to get something then, and I was told that everyone still there understood the situation and appreciated being given their free meal coupons. :) :) :)

I have a cousin who works at the grocery store that our Chick-Fil-A is in front of and yesterday he told me that it took him 30 minutes just to leave when it was time for him to go home because the line was all over the parking lot. :) :) :)

God bless you and him and the nice people of our Chick-Fil-A and their customers always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

^^^ Amen. :) :) :)

I forgot to say earlier that when I went I bought my mom the original Chick-Fil-A sandwich and a waffle fry order.

God bless you and her always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. To me their food is good, but the last time that I remember ever getting myself anything there, I thought that the food was over priced. I would like to know how they salt their fries though because when my mom gave me what was left of hers, they tasted as if not a whole lot of salt had to be on there in order for them to taste good. :) :) :)

The right wing stands up for homophobes! Well done!

Wow so anyone who thinks marriage is between a man and a woman only is a "homophobe"?

Funny how you liberals didn't protest Obama for having the same opinion:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJhQBZ1La0w]Obama @ Saddleback Church -Defines Marriage - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back