Today is my birthday

Perham

Rookie
Dec 16, 2008
Irkala
21 years ago, in this day, I opened my eyes to a world full of mysteries and I started my journey to find my answers. I found myself in a life full of love and hate, happiness and anger, kindness and cruelty, friendship and anger. since then, I learned to value love over all other things, I learned that we have a cause to live and we have a purpose to live for, I learned to accept the differences and don't close my heart to what comes my way... I was filled with hate, I got crushed by pain, I lost my control to my anger, and I came successful out of them all, when I realized it's love that protects my soul. and now my friends, I'm at the start of a journey, the journey of my life, and I'm so happy to have friends from all over the world.

I thought of a good idea to remember this day forever, and I need you to help me.

pick up a pen and a piece of paper, write a sentence to me, anything you want, scan it, and post it in the thread or just pm me. I'm going to print them all, and stick them on the wall, to remember you all everyday.

may God bless you all,
Perham

21 years ago, in this day, I opened my eyes to a world full of mysteries and I started my journey to find my answers. I found myself in a life full of love and hate, happiness and anger, kindness and cruelty, friendship and anger. since then, I learned to value love over all other things, I learned that we have a cause to live and we have a purpose to live for, I learned to accept the differences and don't close my heart to what comes my way... I was filled with hate, I got crushed by pain, I lost my control to my anger, and I came successful out of them all, when I realized it's love that protects my soul. and now my friends, I'm at the start of a journey, the journey of my life, and I'm so happy to have friends from all over the world.

I thought of a good idea to remember this day forever, and I need you to help me.

pick up a pen and a piece of paper, write a sentence to me, anything you want, scan it, and post it in the thread or just pm me. I'm going to print them all, and stick them on the wall, to remember you all everyday.

may God bless you all,
Perham

Happy Birthday....love your avatar.

may God bless you all,
Perham

Can mine be a drawing of Olmert stomping down Hamas and other crazy Muslims?

A Happy Birthday
by Ted Kooser

This evening, I sat by an open window
and read till the light was gone and the book
was no more than a part of the darkness.
I could easily have switched on a lamp,
but I wanted to ride this day down into night,
to sit alone and smooth the unreadable page
with the pale gray ghost of my hand.

Happy birthday, my friend. I've enjoyed knowing you so much! I hope one day that I will walk on the mountains with you, in your country, and you will walk on the beach with me, in mine.

Well happy birthday to you.
My eldest daughter turns 21 this month.
For her birthday, I got her an all expense paid vacation for 4 days 3 nights in Las Vegas and a helicopter tour through the Grand Canyon.

2drtlsm.jpg

Happy Birthday, Perhan!!!!

How do you say Happy Birthday in Persian?

Perham - best wishes to you on your 21st birthday. You seem to be a person of wit and wisdom at such a young age. Continue with both and live to your potential. When you're a famous statesman you can get out the messages from all the folks at USMB and smile with the memories of how this, to me amazing, to future folks, antiquated, technology allowed those of us from around the world to communicate with one another.

may God bless you all,
Perham
Happy Birthday!

Man I remember my 21st bday well parts of it. Just say people bought me a few to many shots and I puked on myself because I couldn't get the car door open. WoW! What good times!

you got a birthday,
we got none,
we sing to you....

you got a birthday,
we got none,
we sing to you...

happy birthday,
we sing to you....

happy birthday,
we sing to you....

the only words of wisdom i have...love hard, live hard and enjoy what little time we have with the people we love...

21, huh?

I hope you got your full measure of sex and drugs and rock and roll, cause, honey?

It's pretty much all downhill from here.

My deepest sympathies on this the first day of the rest of your life as an responsible adult.

editec

21, huh?

I hope you got your full measure of sex and drugs and rock and roll, cause, honey?

It's pretty much all downhill from here.

My deepest sympathies on this the first day of the rest of your life as an responsible adult.

editec

He's a Muslim living in Iran. There's about as much sex and rock n roll occuring there as there is in Salt Lake City.

Drugs on the other hand....

Happy hate day to you , happy hate day to you

You know DS its just doesnt have the same ring that way.

Forum List

Back