Today is my anniversary

Congrats Xotoxi, but I have one question.

How the hell has she put up with you for eight years? She must be one tough lady. She deserves some kudos... take her out to dinner on... EZ!

Immie

I already sent them a gift certificate to Whole Foods for some tofu burgers and bean sprout ice cream.

The best thing about getting a meal at Whole Foods, is that we each can eat half of it.

How the hell has she put up with you for eight years? She must be one tough lady. She deserves some kudos... take her out to dinner on... EZ!

Immie

I already sent them a gift certificate to Whole Foods for some tofu burgers and bean sprout ice cream.

Tofu burgers and Bean Sprout Ice Cream... you still have those coupons? Finally found someone you could pawn them off on, I see!

How the hell has she put up with you for eight years?

Have you ever seen Weekend at Bernies?

No, I have not seen it. Looked up the plot on Wiki. Doesn't sound like something that would have caught my attention, but, I am finding that there are some funny movies out there that I have missed.

Immie

Eighth.

Leave your congratulatory messages in this thread so that they are not strewn all over the board.

I hope there is a nice present changing hands here!

Eight years, I think this is the 'Sandpaper Anniversary.'

Best wishes and many more to the both of you.

Congrats, you'll catch us in..... yikes!

'After The Honeymoon'

"With blazing eyes and open mouth, she hails,
Your socks are on the floor again.

"Get on the bed," he thinks, looking at her
pretty mouth, ignoring her words.

In the morning she strides outside, flings
socks in the trash with a flourish

as the neighbor smiles
wishing he were younger

while his wife, unclips
limp underwear to

drop
into a basket."

Judith Pordon

That was fucken beautiful. :eusa_angel:

Eighth.

Leave your congratulatory messages in this thread so that they are not strewn all over the board.

That's good to know, because I bought her a nice 320 grit silicon carbide sandpaper...top notch stuff.

800px-SCSandpaper.jpg

I am shocked anyone or anything could stay with you that long Xotoxi.

But then this applies to my own life too.

Eighth.

That's good to know, because I bought her a nice 320 grit silicon carbide sandpaper...top notch stuff.

800px-SCSandpaper.jpg

At our eight year anniversary I bought nothing for my wife. I figured my abrasive personality was enough of a gift.
Congrats!

Forum List

Back