Today is my anniversary

o get back to me..when you are at 30 years...which i think i am....this year....no no had the anniversary this year...its next year

happy anniversary...

what did you get her?

Roses. I was going to get a card, but they all sucked. They were all that mushy stuff...it's not me.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? You're married?

Now you need to start one of those 'relationship' threads asking the peeps if it's ok to cheat while romancing thier PM buddies on the USMB with other fat assess who don't move their grocery carts!

It's not okay to cheat.

The only instance where cheating is acceptable is when you take medications to improve your homerun hitting abilities.

Now you need to start one of those 'relationship' threads asking the peeps if it's ok to cheat while romancing thier PM buddies on the USMB with other fat assess who don't move their grocery carts!

It's not okay to cheat.

The only instance where cheating is acceptable is when you take medications to improve your homerun hitting abilities.

Or in your case, a gross of pills a week.

Ah, diamonds are a "dirty word" in our house, Mini Echo is all involved in :

Amnesty Magazine

yeah, i used to think amnesty int'l was worthwhile, too.

i like my diamonds. :eusa_shhh:

I won't tell her "Auntie Jillian" has Blood Diamonds lol!

tell her its safe to wear diamonds again:

United States enacted the Clean Diamond Trade Act (CDTA) on April 25, 2003,[27] and implemented on July 29, 2003 by Executive Order 13312.[28][29] The CDTA installed the legislation to implement the KPCS in law in the United States. The implementation of this legislation was key to the success of the KPCS, as the United States is the largest consumer of diamonds. The CDTA states: 'As the consumer of a majority of the world’s supply of diamonds, the United States has an obligation to help sever the link between diamonds and conflict and press for implementation of an effective solution.[27]

Blood diamond - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yeah, i used to think amnesty int'l was worthwhile, too.

i like my diamonds. :eusa_shhh:

I won't tell her "Auntie Jillian" has Blood Diamonds lol!

tell her its safe to wear diamonds again:

United States enacted the Clean Diamond Trade Act (CDTA) on April 25, 2003,[27] and implemented on July 29, 2003 by Executive Order 13312.[28][29] The CDTA installed the legislation to implement the KPCS in law in the United States. The implementation of this legislation was key to the success of the KPCS, as the United States is the largest consumer of diamonds. The CDTA states: 'As the consumer of a majority of the world’s supply of diamonds, the United States has an obligation to help sever the link between diamonds and conflict and press for implementation of an effective solution.[27]

Blood diamond - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

]Hi, this is mini Z. The United States may or may not be fully aware of its connection to conflict diamonds. They're first bought or traded illegally, sold to another country, then sold to another country then that country either sells to the United States or sells to a different country which later will sell to the United States. Conflict diamonds fund civil war and even has its links to terrorism in the middle east. If the buyer is in an alliance with the taliban, the money made being sold to a different country would go straight to the taliban.
The US may have made an act not allowing the direct buying of conflict diamonds, but other countries selling the diamonds may not tell their next buyers the original place where the diamonds were mined.

I read her that wiki link and she wanted to comment lol!

She even did a report on this in a class and she got a 20 out of 15, the teacher thought it was so good she gave her 5 extra points lol!

It's not okay to cheat.

And the BOSOX know all about that.

BURN!

Congrats.

I am trailing you by a year.

Congrats to your anniversary, may the rest of your years together with your spouse be as great as the first eight.

8b2cc218.gif

:clap2:

Congrats Xotoxi, but I have one question.

How the hell has she put up with you for eight years? She must be one tough lady. She deserves some kudos... take her out to dinner on... EZ!

Immie

Congrats Xotoxi, but I have one question.

How the hell has she put up with you for eight years? She must be one tough lady. She deserves some kudos... take her out to dinner on... EZ!

Immie

I already sent them a gift certificate to Whole Foods for some tofu burgers and bean sprout ice cream.

Happy Anniversary Xo and Mrs. Xo. May you have many more sammiches coming your way Xo. :thup:

Forum List

Back