Today is Armed Forces Day:

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Where would our country be without our brave soldiers?

Thank you ALL that have served, all over this world.

And please, say a prayer for those who are at war, for their safe return home to their loved ones.

TO ALL MILITARY:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!

And.... if you're inclined to help.... please donate to one of the organizations set up to help our returning heroes. They do an amazing job and deserve our help.

What a remarkable bunch of guys and girls they are.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I suggest the USO... not only did I see a couple good shows thanks to the charity, which really helped morale... the assistance while traveling was immense and much needed

A lot of people remember the fallen soldier charities and many others, with the press they do get from some entertainers and all... and they are INDEED worthy causes.... but most really don't know or realize how much the USO can mean to a soldier

To our men and women of our armed services who have sacrificed there time and, for some, their lives to protect the freedoms that we enjoy, you can never be thanked enough. You will always be in the prayers of mine and my family. May whichever God you pray to always watch over you and bring you home so you also can enjoy those freedoms you fight for.

They inspire me to be worth their sacrifice .
Thanks

Yes, I agree. They have no clue as to how important they have been to my life, their sacrifices and service has given me perspective that goes beyond words

Thank you ALL, for what you have done and continue to do.

I dedicate this video to ALL armed forces

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWxfaa65a_Q"]YouTube - Defenders of Freedom[/ame]

God Bless, and may you all return home safe to your families soon. Thank you for all you do.

And.... if you're inclined to help.... please donate to one of the organizations set up to help our returning heroes. They do an amazing job and deserve our help.

What a remarkable bunch of guys and girls they are.

I usually help these gals out

gallery27large.jpg

Pin Up Calendars for Vets - Benefit Calendar for Veterans Hospitals

Thank you to all you brave and honorable people - and blessings to your families.

How to Celebrate Armed Forces Day:

1-Attend an Armed Forces Day open house at a military base near you. Talk to the men and women on duty. Ask questions. Learn what it's like to serve these days.

Step 2-Go to an Armed Forces Day Scout Blast. If you don't have a scout in the family, find a friend who does and tag along. You'll see things like pinewood derbies, Civil and Revolutionary War reenactments, sports competitions, fireworks displays, kite flying, rock climbing, hang-glider and dog-team demonstrations.

Step 3-Contribute to the preservation of an historic fort near you. Pitch in at a cleanup, volunteer to help out at the next holiday celebration, or simply pop a check in the mail.

Step 4-Honor the spirit of today's all-volunteer military by lending a hand yourself. Join a literacy group and teach people to read. Sign on to help in a disaster-relief project. Help dish up food at your local soup kitchen. Give blood.

How to Celebrate Armed Forces Day | eHow.com

Where would our country be without our brave soldiers?

Thank you ALL that have served, all over this world.

And please, say a prayer for those who are at war, for their safe return home to their loved ones.

TO ALL MILITARY:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!

Thank you to all of our service men and women who have sacrificed to make this great country what it is and to keep the rest of us safe.

:udaman::udaman::udaman:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

:beer::beer::beer:

Somewhere, some place there is an American family with a loved one in harm's way. That service individual HAS CHOSEN to serve and protect us.

Without these brave individuals volunteering for over 200 years we would possibly be speaking German, eating with chop sticks and under Shia law. One the other or all three.

I praise and thank wholeheartedly every member of the US Armed Forces and every civilian that has anything to do with supporting them in the field of duty. Without a strong, well equipped guard against all other armed forces, we are doomed to death or slavery.

Witness my signature of late.

Forum List

Back