Today is an official holiday...

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Who gives a damn about illegals that thumb their nose at the law day

I'm proud to be an American and I'm proud that we take freedom of speech so seriously, but so many illegals think that means freedom to break the law. I find it to be a slap in the face that they will try to disrupt the nation today simply because they think they should be above the law. My ancestors as well as so many others came to this country legally and did everything asked of them to remain, then got legal jobs and contributed to the American way. The American way IS NOT to sneak in, work illegal jobs, hide from the authorities - and then demand amnesty, drivers licenses or ANY rights for that fact. The rights of those in the USA should solely be granted to legal citizens. I don't care that so many of them work, or even if they are jobs that so many don't want to do. I don't care that they purchase American products. I don't care what they do, help with or anything for that matter - until they start obeying the laws. Damn, I park in front of my own damn house last week and got a ticket for being there longer than an hour. Should I be above this law in NY for any reason? NO, the law is clear and I broke it, regardless of circumstances. I will pay my fine and move on. We have laws, borders and processes for a reason.

Now don't get me started with the non-English version of the Star Spangled Banner. Anyone who sings it in another language can kiss what dangles below my butt.

I'm confident that these issues are being discussed in other threads but I made this one seperate so we can all enjoy my new holiday. Fuck the illegals is what I say. You want to disrupt my Monday simply so you can continue breaking laws? I say we simply round up the thousands upon thousands that gather today, give them free blow up rafts and let them sail to wherever.

Don't like my opinion? Send me an email and I'll refund you what it cost to read this post.

Let me add to what Jim just said....

When I was 5 I could not speak a word of English... I had to learn the language although I was born here... oh... and my parents and relatives? After working a full time job during the day, they had to get someone to babysit me so they could go to night school and learn English and become citizens, so if we could do it so can they....

Oh.... yes, I forgot... my parents pay more in taxes than most people make in an entire year (yes, I am bragging, so sue me!)... and they make it the old fashioned way.... they earned it!!!!!

So with that in mind, here's a piece of my mind.....

Hey illegals (and your traitorous apologist supporters, like Ted "Safe Driver Award" Kennedy)!!!!!! (see below) I know, it's not in Spanish.... so I'll translate

"bese mi recto" ... got that Jose?

Poster_3381.jpg

fuck them all.

would have been a good day to roll in the INS by the bus load and start checking ID's

It seems to me that the illegals have simply set themselves up today. All the INS has to do is go to these protests and start asking for documents. Hell, someone should just get a bull horn and start yelling "IMMIGRACION" and watch the fuckers scatter.

onthefence said:
It seems to me that the illegals have simply set themselves up today. All the INS has to do is go to these protests and start asking for documents. Hell, someone should just get a bull horn and start yelling "IMMIGRACION" and watch the fuckers scatter.

What we need is a group of private citizens to do the INS's work of deportation. No green card? One way trip in the back of a van to Mexico.

gop_jeff said:
What we need is a group of private citizens to do the INS's work of deportation. No green card? One way trip in the back of a van to Mexico.

And if you would happen to slip and fall getting into the van and say break your nose, or get a black eye, don't say shit, or you'll slip again.

Actually that's why alot of illegals stayed in today instead of protesting, there were rumors of INS checks at the protests. Good shit haha, we can still scare em.

GET EM THE FUCK OUT!

USMCDevilDog said:
Actually that's why alot of illegals stayed in today instead of protesting, there were rumors of INS checks at the protests. Good shit haha, we can still scare em.

GET EM THE FUCK OUT!

in another thread, I posted that for cheap entertainment, go to a heavily populated immigrant area, and yell "La Migra!"...watch the illegals scatter like roaches in daylight.

How about all legal citizens take tommorrow off just to show congress how quickly this country comes to a halt when the people who really matter don't show up for work?

Wasn't today great?

People all over the nation were saying how the traffic was better than ever.

Hardly any lines anywhere.

Life was running as normal.

So what exactly did these illegals prove? I mean other than they have contempt for the rest of society.

Oh interestingly enough I saw a poll today that said 89% of people want to ship illegals back. I dont know how accurate it was, but thats alot of people even given a huge margin of error.

Bonnie said:
How about all legal citizens take tommorrow off just to show congress how quickly this country comes to a halt when the people who really matter don't show up for work?

This is EXACTLY what I'd like to see. I'd take time off from my job. If the LEGAL people here in America did that, it would DWARF the illegal's protests.

But if the illegal aliens think they've pushed me around and changed my opinion of them yesterday with their threatening blackmail marches.... SORRY.... now I just hate your criminal asses even more.

Backfired.

Forum List

Back