Today is a sad but Great day for America

I don't know what kind of "facts" youi're looking for, nycflasher? I was and am sincere towards my feelings and my statements concerning Ronald Wilson Reagan and rather juvenile ridicule of them. Don't you know?

Psychoblues

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
IF I cheer up, will you vote for Bush?!

I think she's offering you some Bush.:D

Just kidding, brneyedgrl.:eek:

But I couldn't resist.

Okay, Flash is going out to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woo-hoo, Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hot mama pajamas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Psychoblues
I don't know what kind of "facts" youi're looking for, nycflasher? I was and am sincere towards my feelings and my statements concerning Ronald Wilson Reagan and rather juvenile ridicule of them. Don't you know?

Psychoblues

You dems deny the truth of his ideological legacy. THat's a slap in the face to him and America. You're a bunch of liars.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
You dems deny the truth of his ideological legacy. THat's a slap in the face to him and America. You're a bunch of liars.

Psycho, RWA is as out of control as he's accusing you of being.

Lot's of rhetoric.

I wouldn't worry about providing a bunch of facts. RWA isn't really.

That statement above is laughable. It's okay to disagree.

Just don't shit talk like RWA without any basis of support(like him) and you'll be fine.

I'm a Dem and I don't slap America in the face. I embrace it.
But I occasionally I slap RWA in the face when he gets out of line. He always calls his mommy though and then I get in trouble.

So I play nice, now.:D

Have a great day all, as I threaten to leave you to your own devices...again.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Psycho, RWA is as out of control as he's accusing you of being.

Lot's of rhetoric.

I wouldn't worry about providing a bunch of facts. RWA isn't really.

That statement above is laughable. It's okay to disagree.

Just don't shit talk like RWA without any basis of support(like him) and you'll be fine.

I'm a Dem and I don't slap America in the face. I embrace it.
But I occasionally I slap RWA in the face when he gets out of line. He always calls his mommy though and then I get in trouble.

So I play nice, now.:D

Have a great day all, as I threaten to leave you to your own devices...again.

It's not rhetoric. IT's true. They said the same things about Reagan that they're saying about Bush and they were just as wrong then as they are now. His ideas worked, there's no two ways about it. To deny it is to deny the wide noses on their mongoloid faces.

To even intimate that GWB is 1 millionth the President, politician, statesman, etc. of Ronald Wilson Reagan is a sacrilege and a slap in the face to all Americans that pay attention and vote accordingly. This, of course, is only my own opinion and it is shared by many including my next door neighbor who is a staunch Republican/conservative and has been all of his life. He is entitled the same as you, rtwngAvngr, and me. Therein lies the biggest difference between us.

Psychoblues

To even intimate that GWB is 1 millionth the President, politician, statesman, etc. of Ronald Wilson Reagan is a sacrilege and a slap in the face to all Americans that pay attention and vote accordingly. This, of course, is only my own opinion and it is shared by many including my next door neighbor who is a staunch Republican/conservative and has been all of his life. He is entitled the same as you, rtwngAvngr, and me. Therein lies the biggest difference between us.

Psychoblues

But his policies are the same, for the most part. Yeah. Go ahead. Go off on irrelevant personality characteristics. The rock solid political fundamentals are the same, and that's what matters.

How dare you mislead 25 yr old kids, psycho. You guys are proven pathetic liars. Why do you hate America? DId soros tell you to? DId he promise you a bj?

Maybe now you might understand how I felt at about age 25 when I came to the realization that I had been lied to by so many for so long, rtwngAvnger? I've spent my life working in and disemminating politics and political manuveuring, however, yet I vote Democratic, most of the time? It's a wonder, ain't it?

Psychoblues

Maybe now you might understand how I felt at about age 25 when I came to the realization that I had been lied to by so many for so long, rtwngAvnger? I've spent my life working in and disemminating politics and political manuveuring, however, yet I vote Democratic, most of the time? It's a wonder, ain't it?

Psychoblues

So now it's payback time?

Oh no, rtwngAvngr. There can be no payback for any of that. Now is the time for action and plenty of it. It's my duty as an American to continue and redouble my fight for truth, justice and The American Way that I've done so much to protect.

Psychoblues

Oh no, rtwngAvngr. There can be no payback for any of that. Now is the time for action and plenty of it. It's my duty as an American to continue and redouble my fight for truth, justice and The American Way that I've done so much to protect.

Psychoblues

On this point we agree. Me too. I just wish your mission involved spreading truth instead of lies.

Forum List

Back