Today, in the "No Shit Sherlock" department:

Yeah, that study is an eye opener. Who would have guessed that first-year university students cracked open anything other than books.

UMMMMmmmm...and you are exactly why interested in the teens sexual intentions?:eek::eek::eek::lol::lol:

Hey, 18 and 19 year olds are still considered teens...

Huggy's into older women..... Maybe he thinks they're more desperate, I guess.

I love it when doors are left wide open...:lol: Checking for booby traps...All clear..:lol:

Believe it or not ya daft skank.. I get far more attention from young lovely women than I have any right to. I just find it unsightly for a 60 year old like myself to hang out with children. There are plenty of 40ish gals that are eye popping candy to keep me busy. When you get my age sweetie may you be so lucky.:lol::lol:

I love it when doors are left wide open...:lol: Checking for booby traps...All clear..:lol:

Believe it or not ya daft skank.. I get far more attention from young lovely women than I have any right to. I just find it unsightly for a 60 year old like myself to hang out with children. There are plenty of 40ish gals that are eye popping candy to keep me busy. When you get my age sweetie may you be so lucky.:lol::lol:

When I get you your age, I won't be chasing tail and reliving the 'glory days'. Sad bastard.

When I get you your age, I won't be chasing tail and reliving the 'glory days'. Sad bastard.

Never say never. :D

I didn't realize you were so old. Is that present day Huggy in your avatar, and if so do you dye your hair??

Forum List

Back