Today in History: The Slocum, TX Massacre of 1910

I gave it all the attention it deserved early in the thread.
It is history. It was 105 years ago and of little relevance today other than to note it's anniversary.
Then why are you still hanging around here? Leave us alone to discuss the op. Thank you.. bye!

Last edited:
Everytime Black people built something, jealous whites destroyed it. This stuff is never mentioned in the news or your American history books but it is important to remember the psychology of those that did the deed.

Jul. 29 1910 Slocum Massacre in Texas Zinn Education Project

These things happen wherever ignorance, stupidity and hate take root and prosper. It is a shame and ought to be remembered. I would say the solution is to move on together as friends, we dont ask each other to move to the outside of the circle. Yes , in this incident it was White people involved as perpetrators. thankfully, i would say they represent a very small minority of white people in this country today.

Everyone is missing the point. White boys were angry at Black prosperity so they do what they always do. Destroy that which they cannot attain themselves or cannot understand. There was no rhyme or reason for the killings. Its just your typical racial cleansing that has occurred where ever white men are present. They fuck up everything thing the touch. Every government they set up it be corrupt.
I like your absurd and ineffectual arguments. Not only do people not buy into your nonsense, they think less of you every time you make one of your moronic posts. You aren't going to convince people that we now live in a bizarro world where everything is opposite. You are projecting YOUR communities problems on us and apparently doing it with a straight face, which makes you a complete fucktard. Jesus, you should have told us that white people eat a lot of fried chicken and watermelon while you were at it.

What the fuck were you thinking when you wrote that? :laugh:

Everytime Black people built something, jealous whites destroyed it. This stuff is never mentioned in the news or your American history books but it is important to remember the psychology of those that did the deed.

These things happen wherever ignorance, stupidity and hate take root and prosper. It is a shame and ought to be remembered. I would say the solution is to move on together as friends, we dont ask each other to move to the outside of the circle. Yes , in this incident it was White people involved as perpetrators. thankfully, i would say they represent a very small minority of white people in this country today.
I agree that the solution would be to move on as friends but I also know that those that hold power never willingly give it up and suddenly start being friendly. In this case it seems that whites as a group have had every chance under the sun to show that they have changed their tendencies but have failed to make any significant attempt to make amends for their actions.

Everyone is missing the point. White boys were angry at Black prosperity so they do what they always do. Destroy that which they cannot attain themselves or cannot understand. There was no rhyme or reason for the killings. Its just your typical racial cleansing that has occurred where ever white men are present. They fuck up everything thing the touch. Every government they set up it be corrupt.
I like your absurd and ineffectual arguments. Not only do people not buy into your nonsense, they think less of you every time you make one of your moronic posts. You aren't going to convince people that we now live in a bizarro world where everything is opposite. You are projecting YOUR communities problems on us and apparently doing it with a straight face, which makes you a complete fucktard. Jesus, you should have told us that white people eat a lot of fried chicken and watermelon while you were at it.

I was thinking a lot of white people eat fried chicken and watermelon.

4,582 whites committed murder in 2012 5,531 blacks committed murder in 2012.

Since the op is a commemorative piece on an event that occurred on 1910 I am not willing to disrupt the intent of the author further with off topic contemporary stats that have nothing to do with the op. I will not respond to anything other than a comment about the Slocum massacre!
Concession noted. Good night.

There was no concession. I am challenging you to take up this argument in the proper op. I have engaged on the statistical disparity topic so often that after a while I become blase' at the mention of it.

Here is a link where we can continue the discussion. Do you have the balls? Go for it!

The trouble with race based Crime statistics. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I dont even talk about stats with these clowns anymore. We dont even know if they are real and we already know they are not meaningful.

Show me an attempt to manipulate the numbers!

Whites outnumber blacks by a 6:1 ratio. If we take a random black person of random age, we see that our random black person is 7.243 times as likely to commit murder. It's simple math. I'm sorry you were educated by Liberals. I'd suggest a book on logic and another on statistics. It may help you grasp the concept you find so hard to stomach.

What the fuck were you thinking when you jumped off topic for no apparent reason? Haven't you obsessed rednecks got enough ant-black threads going without disrupting this one with the same old BS that can be found everywhere you lurk?

Since the op is a commemorative piece on an event that occurred on 1910 I am not willing to disrupt the intent of the author further with off topic contemporary stats that have nothing to do with the op. I will not respond to anything other than a comment about the Slocum massacre!
Concession noted. Good night.

There was no concession. I am challenging you to take up this argument in the proper op. I have engaged on the statistical disparity topic so often that after a while I become blase' at the mention of it.

Here is a link where we can continue the discussion. Do you have the balls? Go for it!

The trouble with race based Crime statistics. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I dont even talk about stats with these clowns anymore. We dont even know if they are real and we already know they are not meaningful.

Since those stats are thrown about with such frequency and we have, in the past, responded so well in challenging them, I find it simpler to use the permalinks to reply to them. That usually takes the edge off of the "exhilarating experience of the asshole who thinks he is "educating us.":lol:

I agree that the solution would be to move on as friends but I also know that those that hold power never willingly give it up and suddenly start being friendly. In this case it seems that whites as a group have had every chance under the sun to show that they have changed their tendencies but have failed to make any significant attempt to make amends for their actions.

Thats your perception. What you consider making amends is your judgment call personaly, There's no way you know what "whites" as a group, do or think unless you are GOD. Whites are not some homogenous group. thats a fallacy, just like when I walk down Cutting Blvd on break time, the Black people I see dont represent all Black people. Who doesnt give up power? we have a Black President freely elected by americans. That is not Significant to you? According to your theory, someone would have taken a shot at him by now. Like happened to Reagan or Kennedy , but that hasnt happened. I dont care much for Obama because he blames a lot on Race. He stirrs up the shit so he can deflect any criticizm directed at him as Racism.

In the process though, i think he has damaged relations between blacks and whites in this country. I imagine you and him must think a lot alike. Im real sorry about that. Talking about empowering Blacks? If the guy in the whitehouse cared, entry level jobs for young black people whouldnt be all taken up by central Americans and Mexicans,

Whites outnumber blacks by a 6:1 ratio. If we take a random black person of random age, we see that our random black person is 7.243 times as likely to commit murder. It's simple math. I'm sorry you were educated by Liberals. I'd suggest a book on logic and another on statistics. It may help you grasp the concept you find so hard to stomach.

What the fuck were you thinking when you jumped off topic for no apparent reason? Haven't you obsessed rednecks got enough ant-black threads going without disrupting this one with the same old BS that can be found everywhere you lurk?
Oh look, I see you're spewing more of the same BS that can be found everywhere you lurk. Always worried about whitey, aren't ya. Oh, by the way, nice use of a racial slur there. Do you see me using racial slurs? You and Asslips sure seem to be fond of them. I guess that comes with being a hypocrite racist. :laugh:

Last edited:

Oh look, I see you're spewing more of the same BS that can be found everywhere you lurk. Always worried about whitey, aren't ya. Oh, by the way, nice use of a racial slur there. Do you see me using racial slurs? You and Asslips sure seem to be fond of them. I guess that comes with being a hypocrite racist. :laugh:
Stop whining you white cave monkey.
laugh.gif

I don't believe in race so I cannot be a racist, jerk. And redneck is not a racial slur at all. Most where I live are quite proud to be called rednecks and consider it more of an ethnic title than a racial title. John McCain or Chris Christie certainly are not rednecks but john Wayne was as was Reagan. reagan was a former Democrat by the way. The old Democrats made him who he was, a flaming redneck racist like you!
When he turned Republican, he carried that old democrat hate right with him.

I don't believe in race so I cannot be a racist, jerk. And redneck is not a racial slur at all. Most where I live are quite proud to be called rednecks and consider it more of an ethnic title than a racial title.
You most certainly do believe in race. You are a racist who uses racial slurs. I don't give a shit what some guys might say to each other, I can guarun-fucking-tee they wouldn't like YOU calling them rednecks. I sure as hell don't go around dropping N bombs just because black people call each other that. Your pitiful attempts to cover your racism have failed. We all know what you are. You've clearly demonstrated your true nature through your never ending posts about evil white men.

I don't believe in race so I cannot be a racist, jerk. And redneck is not a racial slur at all. Most where I live are quite proud to be called rednecks and consider it more of an ethnic title than a racial title.
You most certainly do believe in race. You are a racist who uses racial slurs. I don't give a shit what some guys might say to each other, I can guarun-fucking-tee they wouldn't like YOU calling them rednecks. I sure as hell don't go around dropping N bombs just because black people call each other that. Your pitiful attempts to cover your racism have failed. We all know what you are. You've clearly demonstrated your true nature through your never ending posts about evil white men.

White haters invented the "N" word specifically to denote their abject disdain for Blacks. The word redneck was NOT invented by Blacks to hurt or demean white people. White genteel invented the term as a nicer term for Poor White Trash and working class Whites.

Depending on what region of the United States you hail from, the term “redneck” is either an insult or a badge of honor. Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour once proudly declared himself "a fat redneck" in a CNN interview. Comedian Jeff Foxworthy employed his trademark “You Might Be A Redneck If…” series to become a bestselling comedy recording artist. But while most people have an idea of what it means to be a “redneck,” not many know where the term originated and what it meant almost 400 years ago.

Sponsored Link
APA Bibliography Template
1) Fill In The Template 100% Free 2) Get APA Bibliography Instantly!
free-apa-template.formswift.com

The Meaning of “Redneck” Today
Historian Patrick Huber, an expert on Southern U.S. culture, describes the term “redneck” as a “slur” referring to “a poor white man of the American South, and particularly one who holds conservative, reactionary or racist views.” Ken Bagwell, a writer for the Asheville Tribune says that “rednecks” are “white, and the vast majority of them are working class (blue-collar). Some are college degreed, some are not.” Even the dictionary has very little flattering to say. Merriam-Webster defines “redneck” as “a white person who lives in a small town or in the country especially in the southern U.S., who typically has a working-class job, and who is seen by others as being uneducated and having opinions and attitudes that are offensive.”

There is nothing there to connote racism in the least:

Now that the world knows you are either a liar or a misinformed son of a bitch, what are you going to do about it?Heh heh heh

Forum List

Back