Today I voted for Santorum

The religous right is the biggest threat to freedom this country has ever faced short of foreign enemies.
The war on science is alive and well in my Republican Party.
Sadly, you can not fix stupid and politicians, be they Democrat or Republican, prey on ignorance and the GOP is playing that card in the anti science area.

What war on science?

How am I missing this?

I see the war on Religion, been watching that for years..........

There is no war on religion.
What church is anyone stopping you from attending?
Who stops you from praying anywhere you want to anyplace in America at any time to yourself?
Come to Georgia and the war on science is alive and well. They want to teach religion as science here and label evolutionary theory as a belief.
We have had parents want to have science teach that auto exhaust is good for trees and the environment.
And that red clay runoff that pollutes our streams and kills fish is "natural".
Just to name a few.

You're blind..........

Democrats are more anti-science over all as your guy did more to destroy nasa, while putting money in area's that have NOT did any good for us.

I'm scared of Santorum as he truly seems like he could be even more anti then Obama. That's saying something.:eek:

Who is "my guy" Carnac?

If You're a democrat, that would be Obama!

Where did I say I was a Democrat?
I am a limited government conservative.

What war on science?

How am I missing this?

I see the war on Religion, been watching that for years..........

What church is anyone stopping you from attending?
Who stops you from praying anywhere you want to anyplace in America at any time to yourself?
Come to Georgia and the war on science is alive and well. They want to teach religion as science here and label evolutionary theory as a belief.
We have had parents want to have science teach that auto exhaust is good for trees and the environment.
And that red clay runoff that pollutes our streams and kills fish is "natural".
Just to name a few.

You're blind..........

You have no answers because no one stops you from practicing your religion anywhere.
There is a war on government sponsoring religion. Many times they go too far but it does not stop you from practicing your religion.
If anything it protects all the non Christian religions that deserve the same respect as our religion.

Although he has a slim chance of winning I just can't bring myself to vote for Romney or Newt. Their tactics disgust me and that's that.

Also I really don't care about the social issues so rant all you want about santorums position on gays or dead babies.

I wanted to vote for Paul but I couldn't because of his positions on foreign policy. In the end it really didn't matter because delegates are not being awarded in the Missouri primary.

I'm sick of the fighting in our party and that's largely what drove my vote.

Not sure he has no chance. He just on MO. He looks to win MN. Not a bad night for him,

Man on dog?

luckovich.gif

this-man-loves-his-dog-21419-1251489466-40.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back