Today I voted for Santorum

Although he has a slim chance of winning I just can't bring myself to vote for Romney or Newt. Their tactics disgust me and that's that.

Also I really don't care about the social issues so rant all you want about santorums position on gays or dead babies.

I wanted to vote for Paul but I couldn't because of his positions on foreign policy. In the end it really didn't matter because delegates are not being awarded in the Missouri primary.

I'm sick of the fighting in our party and that's largely what drove my vote.

For all your talk about integrity and honesty, you'll vote a straight R ticket. I'd bet on it.

Even if he did what is wrong with that?
Folks can vote for who they want to and be respected for it.

Although he has a slim chance of winning I just can't bring myself to vote for Romney or Newt. Their tactics disgust me and that's that.

Also I really don't care about the social issues so rant all you want about santorums position on gays or dead babies.

I wanted to vote for Paul but I couldn't because of his positions on foreign policy. In the end it really didn't matter because delegates are not being awarded in the Missouri primary.

For all your talk about integrity and honesty, you'll vote a straight R ticket. I'd bet on it.

You don't know shit. I've voted for local democrats plenty of times. Prosecutors and the like. And yes, this time it was a straight ticket because that's how primaries work.

Your crystal ball is broken

I wouldn't bother with that troll...
just saying dear.;)

LOL. So you like the Looney Right.:lol:

I have to agree with that. And will vote a straight Democratic ticket this time. Wish we had some Republicans like Tom McCall running in that party. Then I could go back to being an Independent. But as long as the religious right, and the people that deny straight science are running the GOP, I will not vote for a Republican.

Santorum=big government Republican in the likes of George w Bush. He voted for many things that Bush wanted! He won't cut spending and HATES SCIENCE.

I will have to hear his energy and other idea's, but I'm leaning against him for a couple of reasons.

I have to agree with that. And will vote a straight Democratic ticket this time. Wish we had some Republicans like Tom McCall running in that party. Then I could go back to being an Independent. But as long as the religious right, and the people that deny straight science are running the GOP, I will not vote for a Republican.

I would vote for a modern day Sid McMath who was a Democrat.
We need someone like him now.

If I were a gambler I would bet that more people vote a straight ticket than those that don't.

The religous right is the biggest threat to freedom this country has ever faced short of foreign enemies.
The war on science is alive and well in my Republican Party.
Sadly, you can not fix stupid and politicians, be they Democrat or Republican, prey on ignorance and the GOP is playing that card in the anti science area.

:clap2: Good for you!

I second that. Well reasoned...astoundingly.

I would vote for him over Obama. I am still up in the air over Santorum or Romney. Neither one is the best we have. The best we have aren't running.......

The religous right is the biggest threat to freedom this country has ever faced short of foreign enemies.
Sadly, you can not fix stupid and politicians, be they Democrat or Republican, prey on ignorance and the GOP is playing that card in the anti science area.

What war on science?

How am I missing this?

I see the war on Religion, been watching that for years..........

Democrats are more anti-science over all as your guy did more to destroy nasa, while putting money in area's that have NOT did any good for us.

I'm scared of Santorum as he truly seems like he could be even more anti then Obama. That's saying something.:eek:

It looks like santorum could take the lead on states won. So he won't be bowing out anytime soon. Newt is taking a beating tonight. Wonder what he is thinking? Will he stay in just to be a spoiler?

Democrats are more anti-science over all as your guy did more to destroy nasa, while putting money in area's that have NOT did any good for us.

I'm scared of Santorum as he truly seems like he could be even more anti then Obama. That's saying something.:eek:

Bush dismantled the space program Matthew. And do tell where you thought Obama could get the money from to reignite it?

I like Santorum a lot on social issues, but he's very very weak on science with me. I know he's a big government republican too, so he won't do much about the debt. Better then Obama, you bet!

This is just the reality of Rick Santorum. I'd vote for him over Obama, but I'm hoping I don't have to.

Bush dismantled the space program Matthew. And do tell where you thought Obama could get the money from to reignite it?

Theres tens of trillions of dollars in resources on the moon, asteriods, ect. Who ever that gets there and takes advantage of such will be the next super power. I'm thinking China or russia. We could pay off all of our debt this way.

Believe me, both are gunning for it for this reason.

Last edited:

What war on science?

How am I missing this?

I see the war on Religion, been watching that for years..........

There is no war on religion.
What church is anyone stopping you from attending?
Who stops you from praying anywhere you want to anyplace in America at any time to yourself?
Come to Georgia and the war on science is alive and well. They want to teach religion as science here and label evolutionary theory as a belief.
We have had parents want to have science teach that auto exhaust is good for trees and the environment.
And that red clay runoff that pollutes our streams and kills fish is "natural".
Just to name a few.

Who is "my guy" Carnac?

Who is "my guy" Carnac?

If You're a democrat, that would be Obama!

Forum List

Back