Today I leave for the war (an American deploys to Iraq for the 3rd time)

Saber rattling. Which one of those people ordered the American military men and women to go stand in Iraq like wooden Indians?

Absolutely NO ONE (not even Bush) has ordered American military men and women to go stand in Iraq like wooden Indians!

Interesting that when Bush says all the things listed in the previous post, he is lying, misleading the Congress and the people and commiting war crimes. When the Dems/Congress say the very same things, it is dismissed as mere sabre rattling. yet it is the Dems/Congress that provide the funding for them thar "wooden Indians" to go stand in Iraq.

I guess it is just as one former poster has stated on this board. Hypocricy is acceptable as long as it makes political points for your own side.

and these guys think the media is liberal and lying. even after all the lies and we're supposed to forget how the gop stopped us from speaking up sooner by suggesting we weren' suporting the troops if we questioned their logic. bush lied and if we question him they called us appeaseers, weak and emboldening the enemy. I think i've forgotten 90 percent of the crap they pulled. that's why I ramble. it all comes to me while i'm posting so i'm all over the place.

ps. did you see 600 starbucks closed? bushanomics.

Yeah.

If you focused on one complaint at a time, your posts would be more powerful indictments of what bothers you, PLUS they'd be much easier to respond to, also.

Starbucks is being killed by the cost of living especially energy costs.

It is an ridiculously overpriced cup of coffee most people can live without.

People are finding economies in their lives whereever they can, and STARBUCKS is one of those.

You sound somewhat pleased. I hope I am mis-reading you.

Pleased?

No.

I am especially concerned to read that the Paki army is helping the Taliban.

Given that Pakistand has nukes, finding that they are allied to us diplomatically, but not in reality on the ground where it really counts, is a very disturbing (but not at all surprising to me) thing to read.

I simply cannot BELIEVE that our goverment has be stupid enough to get involved in TWO land wars in ASIA in my lifetime.

At first I opposed invading Afghanistan, but eventually saw that going after AQ in Afghanistan was necessary.

Had we focused on solving the Afghanistan problem instead of going into Iraq, I suspect we wouldn't be in trouble there.

As soon as Musharif is out, how about we play Anvil to India's Hammer? Take care of that AQ Kahn jackass too.

As soon as Musharif is out, how about we play Anvil to India's Hammer? Take care of that AQ Kahn jackass too.

How about we pull out of Iraq, and let the Sunni and the Shia fight it out amongst themselves.

clinton kept saddam in check without invading iraq. bush had a hard on for iraq. rushed in. killed millions. bankrupted usa.

how did we avoid war with north korea? is I'll jung kim less crazy than saddam?

your right wing alabis won't impress me.

We didn't avoid war with North Korea...we went to war in 1950 and have had troops stationed on the 38th parallel ever since. Learn some history.

Forum List

Back