Today I got this email.... TFF!

That was, in fact, the point of my email back. He clearly worked the room, getting contact details to follow up. He should have been up front at the event and said he was there touting for the Dems..... except the majority of Americans there would cold shouldered him. Most of the attendees were pretty much right wing, quite a few ex-Military and professionals.

Anyway, I am already aware of Democrats Abroad and.... if I wanted to be a Democrat Abroad, I would already have joined.

Democrat a broad?

I'll take 2 please.

Are you one of my brothers? Cuz that's what they say about me.... :eek::eek: "My sister's abroad". They find it very entertaining. The swine! :lol:

It would only worrisome if they said "my sister is not a broad".

Dear XXX

It was great to meet you at the party a couple of weeks ago. I hope you remember me, Dave XXXXX. You gave me your card.

Anyway, the reason I'm contacting you is that I would like to invite you to join Democrats Abroad. We are a group that works hard to .... blah, blah, blah.

Glad you didn't join the Deviant Party.

Dear XXX

It was great to meet you at the party a couple of weeks ago. I hope you remember me, Dave XXXXX. You gave me your card.

Anyway, the reason I'm contacting you is that I would like to invite you to join Democrats Abroad. We are a group that works hard to .... blah, blah, blah.

Glad you didn't join the Deviant Party.

They haven't invited me............ yet. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back