you dont know who all smokes weed.

weed helps people far more than it harms people

Keep telling yourself that, stupid.....

Let me guess...

Heroin helps people far more than it harms people

Cocaine helps people far more than it harms people

Meth helps people far more than it harms people

...... in your pathetic, fucked up mind
Don't forget alcohol - what a fucked up drug it is! People should have the freedom to put anything they wan't into their bodies regardless of it's potential - educate them, and let them choose!

Just a thought that dawned on me. Today, in the county I live in here in South Carolina, I can not buy weed (ever), cannot buy liquor (Sunday blue laws), but, I can freely go buy a new AK47 with 5 100 round magazines and 1,000 rounds (or how ever much I can afford!!!), and be in and out with all of it within an hour or so.

Just a statement on the policies of our country. I harmless plant that grows from the ground...no not tobacco, weed...I cannot buy. Since it is a Sunday in this county, I cant buy booze. But I can buy the same weapon our troops are fighting against in Afghanistan, the lethal, ferocious AK47 with as much ammo as my little heart desires.

What a dumb post. This is like complaining that rape is illegal while condoms are readily available. :cuckoo:

If you feel something that fries your brain should be legal, it really says a lot about what a fucking idiot you are...

Do you support a return to prohibition of alcohol? If not, you are, in addition to a self-described "idiot", a raging hypocrite.

you dont know who all smokes weed.

weed helps people far more than it harms people

Let me guess...

weed has been used by many cultures going back hundereds of years

Until the early 19th century, you could legally pay your taxes with it in some states.

In colonial times, you could actually be fined for NOT growing hemp. It was THAT important.

Let me guess...

weed has been used by many cultures going back hundereds of years

Until the early 19th century, you could legally pay your taxes with it in some states.

In colonial times, you could actually be fined for NOT growing hemp. It was THAT important.
Not just then - rope was made from hemp, and during WWI, if you had the means to grow it ( farm ) you were required - maybe WWII. I remember my grandmother telling me about it, but now someone might smoke the shit :eek:

Just a thought that dawned on me. Today, in the county I live in here in South Carolina, I can not buy weed (ever), cannot buy liquor (Sunday blue laws), but, I can freely go buy a new AK47 with 5 100 round magazines and 1,000 rounds (or how ever much I can afford!!!), and be in and out with all of it within an hour or so.

Just a statement on the policies of our country. I harmless plant that grows from the ground...no not tobacco, weed...I cannot buy. Since it is a Sunday in this county, I cant buy booze. But I can buy the same weapon our troops are fighting against in Afghanistan, the lethal, ferocious AK47 with as much ammo as my little heart desires.
Of course you can buy weed. It's only the Gov't telling you it's illegal. Which is insane because they have a hand in getting it shipped in to this country.

So?

then you will have to admitt your gun culture and violent talk during the 2008 primary and election lead to Gabby getting shot
Did you know that Congressman Giffords was looking into "Fast and Furious"?

Did you know a Judge was killed along side of her? Do you have ANY IDEA what that Judge was working on when he was killed? He was also getting Death Threats from Mexican Groups from a POSSIBLY related case.

HINT: It had to do with Fast and Furious.

Go look it up!

Stop watching "Talking Points with Mr. Maddow" for 5 minutes and research what actually happened there.

Then move your backside to Washington State, Colorado, or Frisco. There you can buy all the weed you want.

So we stop the access to AK47's....

That means you solved the problem and no one will be able to kill anyone anymore...

Thanks.

Sorry you cannot get your weed or liquor legallyi n SC. The good news is that if there is Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt (FUD) on a nut job doing a school because someone ELSE might have an AK47, what is the probability said nut job is going to shoot up a school?

May I suggest yet another option...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFzZXo8jjc0]AK-47 Marijuana Strain Review - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back