Today: I cant buy weed; I can buy an AK47

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Just a thought that dawned on me. Today, in the county I live in here in South Carolina, I can not buy weed (ever), cannot buy liquor (Sunday blue laws), but, I can freely go buy a new AK47 with 5 100 round magazines and 1,000 rounds (or how ever much I can afford!!!), and be in and out with all of it within an hour or so.

Just a statement on the policies of our country. I harmless plant that grows from the ground...no not tobacco, weed...I cannot buy. Since it is a Sunday in this county, I cant buy booze. But I can buy the same weapon our troops are fighting against in Afghanistan, the lethal, ferocious AK47 with as much ammo as my little heart desires.

"And"?

Well, just kinda a good way of putting our laws into perspective.

Weed should be legal. It doesnt cause violence. Hell, it really only causes violence through its prohibition, because of gangs and shit fighting over the sale of it.

But an AK47?? Sure! Buy as many as you want!

You should be able to buy them all - as long as you arn't a fucking nut ( weed may help ) or a predator.

In Raleigh, NC, I can openly carry a gun into any city park and sit on a bench watching the children play.

But...I can't smoke a cigarette there. Too dangerous, you see.

Just a thought that dawned on me. Today, in the county I live in here in South Carolina, I can not buy weed (ever), cannot buy liquor (Sunday blue laws), but, I can freely go buy a new AK47 with 5 100 round magazines and 1,000 rounds (or how ever much I can afford!!!), and be in and out with all of it within an hour or so.

Just a statement on the policies of our country. I harmless plant that grows from the ground...no not tobacco, weed...I cannot buy. Since it is a Sunday in this county, I cant buy booze. But I can buy the same weapon our troops are fighting against in Afghanistan, the lethal, ferocious AK47 with as much ammo as my little heart desires.
Hmmmm, might be because if you combine the two or three you have mentioned together, then you might just shoot your own foot off....LOL

So rejoice in that you have not been able to combine these things together, because I sure don't want to see what will happen to you and/or your roof or your dog, your tires on your car, your TV, your computer, and hopefully you will stay home to....

"And"?

Well, just kinda a good way of putting our laws into perspective.

Weed should be legal. It doesnt cause violence. Hell, it really only causes violence through its prohibition, because of gangs and shit fighting over the sale of it.

But an AK47?? Sure! Buy as many as you want!

Weed overall is not a good thing.
Don't want stoners on the road with me.
A few can properly control their use of pot, but for most it drags them down somewhat.

AK47's yes there is no need at all for them to be present within the civilian population.

You should be able to buy them all - as long as you arn't a fucking nut ( weed may help ) or a predator.

but how do you tell the nuts from the un nuts?

Perhaps we should require periodic psychoanalysis during the education process up to age 21?

Last edited:
you dont know who all smokes weed.

weed helps people far more than it harms people

You're complaining because you can't buy substances that impair your judgment and cognitive thinking! Imagine that!

What a dumb post. This is like complaining that rape is illegal while condoms are readily available. :cuckoo:

If you feel something that fries your brain should be legal, it really says a lot about what a fucking idiot you are...

In Raleigh, NC, I can openly carry a gun into any city park and sit on a bench watching the children play.

But...I can't smoke a cigarette there. Too dangerous, you see.

More people die from smoking than homicides...30 times over.

Bullshit. Prove it. And, don't just quote statistics or studies. Show me HOW those figures were arrived at.

440,000 die in the US to cigarettes. Approx 15,000 die each year to homicides. Those are the numbers according to the CDC.

Keep telling yourself that, stupid.....

Let me guess...

Heroin helps people far more than it harms people

Cocaine helps people far more than it harms people

Meth helps people far more than it harms people

...... in your pathetic, fucked up mind

We don't have enough stigma attached to smoking weed. If kids got thrown out of their parents home and children had the ability to turn in potted parents it might not be so prevalent. I've tossed people out of my home for smoking weed. Tossed them out and never said another word to them again. That's no small loss I'm sure, but I wouldn't piss on a pot head if they were on fire.

More people die from smoking than homicides...30 times over.

Bullshit. Prove it. And, don't just quote statistics or studies. Show me HOW those figures were arrived at.

440,000 die in the US to cigarettes. Approx 15,000 die each year to homicides. Those are the numbers according to the CDC.

You know that these statistics are arrived at by attributing any cause of death to someone who smokes as smoking related. If they died in a car accident or fell out of a window, it's still a death caused by cigarettes.

Keep telling yourself that, stupid.....

Let me guess...

Heroin helps people far more than it harms people

Cocaine helps people far more than it harms people

Meth helps people far more than it harms people

...... in your pathetic, fucked up mind

weed has been used by many cultures going back hundereds of years

Forum List

Back