Today I am embarrassed to be American

You are tiresome and banal. If you expected that anyone besides hardened lefties would be dazzled and impressed by your capitulation, you were deluding yourself.

I will not conform to anyone elseā€™s POV for any reason. You trying to paint me as some SJW nut job just bc Iā€™m sick of the divide in the country speaks more about you than me. If I donā€™t agree with you on every level that makes me an extremist lackey? Look at my posting history here on USMB, then come back and tell me how flaming liberal I am LOL. Trump said we must unite and yet look at you. Youā€™re doing exactly what his opposition expects for you to doā€”attack anyone who dare think differently, ironically just as his hardcore haters do. So sue me for wanting to distance myself from the right as I do the left.

If having concerns about the state of the country is capitulation I guess Iā€™m guilty. Oh and nice you didnā€™t answer my question of why did I vote straight Republican if Iā€™ve capitulated? ā€œBecause you are tiresome and banalā€ is a non-answer. Iā€™d still need a loaded gun pointed at my head to vote Democrat, but somehow Iā€™ve surrendered to them? Do tell how thatā€™s possible. You sound like a lefty who likes to make their own definitions to words, like how Trump supposedly ā€œsurrendered the US to Putinā€ even though that would entail for him to give up his leadership and somehow have Putin take his place, which would be, you know, just about impossible. But it happened! LOL only to those who donā€™t know the definition of ā€œsurrender.ā€

I've read enough of your posts to feel perfectly comfortable with my original assessment.

No, you havenā€™t or youā€™re mistaking me for someone else. You havenā€™t addressed any of my points... why? Bc youā€™re afraid of being wrong so itā€™s best to just ignore warranted arguments whilst slapping a label on me? If you want to prove me wrong on THIS point try addressing all my others.

Iā€™m a flaming liberal even though I voted all Republican and it would take a legit threat of death for me to vote for any Democrat, which you still refuse to tell me why I voted how I did if Iā€™ve capitulated to the Dems. You are exactly the same as those you so loatheā€”close-minded and lacking the ability for thought-provoking debate.

Iā€™m so hungry for the leftā€™s acceptance even though I routinely mock them. I love and admire Obama even though I canā€™t stand the sound of his voice and his obvious manipulation of the masses, which continues to this day, makes me livid.

I understand why my opinion here bothers you and others but it doesnā€™t make me a brainwashed REgressive.

Reread your initial post in this thread. I stand by my assessment, and have no interest in crawling through your posting history. But thanks for playing.

Thanks for proving my point. Youā€™ve got nothing. You and the leftists here are no different. Any differing opinion means youā€™re the enemy even in the face of information that displays the contrary. You and just as dumb and intolerant as they are and I say this with absolute certainty bc youā€™ve now reached the point where I throw my hands up in the air and dub you an illogical troll too idiotic for rational discussion. Just label and go, label and go. Itā€™s what you people do best.

You are a boring loon. And that is a well-deserved label.

I'm always proud to be an American despite the criminals and the propaganda. I'm kind of embarrassed though when the left considers an unrepentant domestic terrorist and bomber who killed people to be some sort of folk hero. Bill Ayers was Barry Hussein's political mentor and friend and sometimes partner who terrorized Americans for more than a decade with home made bombs. Nobody disputes the fact that the last bomb he made was intended for U.S. Soldiers at a dance at Ft. Dix and went off prematurely killing his girlfriend. Ayers should be doing time today but activists (democrats?) found a friendly federal judge who dismissed all the charges and blamed the FBI. Hypocrites on the right and left need to vent their outrage at past terrorists as well as dead ones.

I don't see that happening at all. In fact, no one wants to take responsibility for this guy

Why should anyone BUT THE FUCKING MAN THAT DID THIS have to take responsibility for him doing this you fucking moonbat liberal? Why do you fucking liberals always want to look to blame someone else, besides the guy that actually did it?

Good God liberals are some dumb fucks.

The hate has gotten out of control. If I could have found that shithead who mailed those bombs before he did it Iā€™d like to have kicked the crap out of him so he had to be in the hospital and never could have sent them. Iā€™d still like to kick the crap out of him now. He, this ONE man, has fueled the hate to an enormous degree. Heā€™s also fueled insanity. People on both sides are completely ditching common sense and any modicum of decency to do what they perceive as the easy thing: HATE. The evidence is all over here, Twitter, Facebook. Americans are getting dumber by the second and the farther to the right or left they are directly correlates with their level of stupidity.

Iā€™d rather have four more years of Obama over this fucking circus.

Then pack up and move somewhere else. Nothing is forcing you to stay here.

New Topics

Forum List

Back