Today, a group of angry parents walk into a school board meeting with BLM/ANTIFA t-shirts and flaming bottles of death...News at 5

What’s Karma? The fact that Joe Biden is POTUS?! No that’s not Karma that’s a reflection of how piss poor Trump was.
Karma is the fact that dementia has caught up to a lifelong corrupt politician just at the moment he becomes the most powerful person in the world.

Karma is the fact that dementia has caught up to a lifelong corrupt politician just at the moment he becomes the most powerful person in the world.
Hahaha, do you realize how stupid you all sound with the Dementia whining? Completely idiotic

Are you really going to try and prove that I’m lying about my own perception of what’s boring and entertaining?
100%. You created this thread as a dig at DJT. You are embarrassed by your vote for Biden. Otherwise why admit he has numerous gaffes and funny? If he is boring he isn’t funny. Correct?

Channel 411 is all over the place with their over the top anti-Biden agitprop.

Don't need agitprop when the admin is so incompetent.

We just sit back and laugh.

Hahaha, do you realize how stupid you all sound with the Dementia whining? Completely idiotic

No one is whining except you..."waaaaaaaa, stop pointing out that my president is a senile old fool...waaaaaaa"

Have you watched Joe Biden recently? Do YOU realize just how stupid you sound defending Biden’s incoherence? Joe Biden makes Ronald Reagan look sharp as a tack.

You think I’m defending Biden by starting a thread about how boring he is?! Because I won’t acknowledge the ridiculous notion that the man has Dementia and is being controlled by “handlers”?!?! You’re nuts.

100%. You created this thread as a dig at DJT. You are embarrassed by your vote for Biden. Otherwise why admit he has numerous gaffes and funny? If he is boring he isn’t funny. Correct?
I’m not embarrassed at my vote for Biden, there were two options… an over the hill boring politician and a raging egomaniac loon. I absolutely made the right choice as did America. Yes Biden has gaffs, they make me laugh and shake my head. That doesn’t mean his speeches aren’t painfully boring for me to watch.

No one is whining except you..."waaaaaaaa, stop pointing out that my president is a senile old fool...waaaaaaa"
“Pointing out” that a man with the most demanding job in the world has dementia is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. That’s not “pointing out”… it’s whining and lying like a snowflake soar loser. Y’all sound ridiculous

“Pointing out” that a man with the most demanding job in the world has dementia is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. That’s not “pointing out”… it’s whining and lying like a snowflake soar loser. Y’all sound ridiculous

No, it's pointing out that he isn't capable of doung the job.

Everyone with a brain knows he's incompetent.

That isn't whining. That is stating a fact.

Your incessant whining in defence of him though....

THAT is some hard core whining.

You are a pro. That's for sure

No, it's pointing out that he isn't capable of doung the job.

Everyone with a brain knows he's incompetent.

That isn't whining. That is stating a fact.

Your incessant whining in defence of him though....

THAT is some hard core whining.

You are a pro. That's for sure
Consider this… the same attacks were thrown at Trump through out his presidency by the left. How did you react to those accusations? Remember TDS and laughing at the snowflakes?! Yeah, that’s what you all sound like right now. That’s YOU

Don't need agitprop when the admin is so incompetent.

We just sit back and laugh.
The agitprop has convinced all the Neo_GOPers of that, that's for sure. Along with how horrible our election system is, and our courts are and, well everything else that the Exalted One doesn't endorse.

Last edited:
I’m not embarrassed at my vote for Biden, there were two options… an over the hill boring politician and a raging egomaniac loon. I absolutely made the right choice as did America. Yes Biden has gaffs, they make me laugh and shake my head. That doesn’t mean his speeches aren’t painfully boring for me to watch.
Your doubletalk is amusing. I accept your surrender.

You think I’m defending Biden by starting a thread about how boring he is?! Because I won’t acknowledge the ridiculous notion that the man has Dementia and is being controlled by “handlers”?!?! You’re nuts.
The notion that Biden is in the early stages of dementia is far from ridiculous. You can stick your head in the sand and ignore the evidence if you want but that doesn’t change the fact that it as obvious as the nose on your face that Joe is not as mentally sharp as he once was.

Back when Trump was President the liberals were saying he had dementia. However unlike Biden who often avoids questions from reporters Trump was willing and able to talk to reporters often and showed an excellent grasp of different subjects. Remember his “chopper talks?” You are NEVER going to see Joe Biden attempt anything like that. Joe Biden does his best to refuse taking questions from reporters. When he does he has a hard time answering prearranged questions and has to use notes or cheat sheets.

Joe is not really the President. His handlers are running the nation.

The notion that Biden is in the early stages of dementia is far from ridiculous. You can stick your head in the sand and ignore the evidence if you want but that doesn’t change the fact that it as obvious as the nose on your face that Joe is not as mentally sharp as he once was.

Back when Trump was President the liberals were saying he had dementia. However unlike Biden who often avoids questions from reporters Trump was willing and able to talk to reporters often and showed an excellent grasp of different subjects. Remember his “chopper talks?” You are NEVER going to see Joe Biden attempt anything like that. Joe Biden does his best to refuse taking questions from reporters. When he does he has a hard time answering prearranged questions and has to use notes or cheat sheets.

Joe is not really the President. His handlers are running the nation.

Trumps idiotic dishonest ramblings to the press were a big part of why he lost re-election. I mocked y’all when you said Hillary was on her death bed. I mocked those who said Trump had dementia and I’m mocking you now for trying the same crap with Joe. The medical attacks are so damn predictable and pointless. You don’t actually think they are effective do you? You’re sure being a nice little puppet though

Trumps idiotic dishonest ramblings to the press were a big part of why he lost re-election. I mocked y’all when you said Hillary was on her death bed. I mocked those who said Trump had dementia and I’m mocking you now for trying the same crap with Joe. The medical attacks are so damn predictable and pointless. You don’t actually think they are effective do you? You’re sure being a nice little puppet though
Dementia gets worse with time. If I am right Joe will probably have to be replaced by Kamala in a year or two. That will hardly be an improvement but it should get us to the 2024 election where the Democratic Party goes extinct.

Dementia gets worse with time. If I am right Joe will probably have to be replaced by Kamala in a year or two. That will hardly be an improvement but it should get us to the 2024 election where the Democratic Party goes extinct.
You go ahead and hold your breath for that. I’ll be here laughing at you

Forum List

Back