Today...A Dark Day For The Democrats

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. On this day......
October 20,1967, a jury in Meridian, Mississippi, convicted ....seven Democrats, KKKers, or is that redundant....seven Democrats of violating the civil rights of slain civil rights workers James Chaney, Andrew Goodman and Michael Schwerner; the seven received prison terms ranging from 3 to 10 years.

murder_fbiposter_700.jpg__700x617_q85_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg

Murder in Mississippi | American Experience - WGBH | PBS

2. To be fair, a Democrat judge sentenced those Democrats who were found guilty....

"The trial was presided over by an ardent [Democrat] segregationist, U.S. District Judge William Cox, [Nominated Judge by JFK, Democrat]....
....Judge Cox sentenced the men to prison terms ranging from three to 10 years. After sentencing, he said, “They killed one ******, one Jew, and a white man. I gave them what I thought they deserved.” None of the convicted men served more than six years behind bars."
Slain civil rights workers found - Aug 04, 1964 - HISTORY.com

3. "[Democrat] Cox initially dismissed the indictments on all but two of those charged on the grounds that they were not government officials and therefore could not be charged with acting "under color of law."
On appeal, Cox's action was reversed by the U.S. Supreme Court in 1966; Cox then presided over a trial that convicted some of those charged. He issued three to ten year sentences for the convictions of first- and second-degree murder.

Cox said of his sentences, "They killed one ******, one Jew, and a white man. I gave them all what I thought they deserved."[4] Goodman and Schwerner were both Jewish."
William Harold Cox - Wikipedia

Did I mention that the Democrat Party has always been the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship?

4. The KKK was formed for the Democrat Party to preserve slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

The Democrats blocked every anti-lynching bill to come to the Senate.

On June 21, 1964 Goodman, Chaney and Schwerner, three Americans, were slaughtered by the Democrat minions to preserve slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

As I said.....Democrat handiwork.

And to think today it would be repukes who are Knights of the klu Klux Klan

And to think today it would be repukes who are Knights of the klu Klux Klan

Let's check, ExLaxMan....

"Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President

He says he's retracting his endorsement of Donald Trump.

By Rachel Dicker, Associate Editor, Social Media March 14, 2016, at 5:27 p.m.

More

Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President

More

HILLARY CLINTON CAN ADD a new name to her list of endorsements – a prominent Ku Klux Klan member who says he likes her because of her "hidden agenda."
Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Ku Klux Klan's California chapter, told the Telegraph Monday that he would be switching his support from Donald Trump to Clinton."https://www.usnews.com/news/article...-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

5. Among those found guilty on October 20, 1967, were Klan Imperial Wizard Samuel Bowers, a Democrat KKKer

His grandfather was Congressman Eaton J. Bowers, a four-term Democrat Congressman from Mississippi's Gulf Coast.

Bowers explained the Democrat view of life:
Representative Bowers was an explicitly virulent opponent of equality for African Americans. In a speech to the U.S. House of Representatives in 1904, during his freshman term, he said: "Let me say to the gentleman from Massachusetts that it is evident that we have at least two theories as to how the negro should be dealt with.

One may be termed his idea of the development by higher education, social equality, and the like, while the other might be dominated [sic] the Southern idea of the absolute segregation of the two races, the fitting the negro for that sphere and station which, based upon an experience born of more than a century's knowledge of him as a slave and nearly forty years' experience with him as a freedman, we believe he can acceptably and worthily fill, with absolute denial of social intercourse and with every restriction on his participation in political affairs and government that is permissible under the Federal Constitution...

The restriction of suffrage was the wisest statesmanship ever exhibited in that proud Commonwealth... We have disfranchised not only the ignorant and vicious black but the ignorant and vicious white as well..."
Samuel Bowers - Wikipedia

The same political relationship, and view of race relations, will be found with the other KKK murderers.

Did I mention that the Democrat Party has always been the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship?

Democrats are still trying to have control over blacks.
Look at the hatred democrats have towards blacks who stop following them. It’s incredible. smh

6. "Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for blacks.

Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s.

This expansion of federal authority–which Ulysses S. Grant promptly used in 1871 to crush Klan activity in South Carolina and other areas of the South–outraged Democrats and even alarmed many Republicans. From the early 1870s onward, white supremacy gradually reasserted its hold on the South as support for Reconstruction waned; by the end of 1876, the entire South was under Democratic control once again."
Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

7. Franklin Roosevelt, Democrat, made his first Supreme Court selection a KKKer, Hugo Black.
"... Black was head of new members for the largest Klan cell in the South. New members of the KKK had to pledge their allegiance to the “eternal separation of Church and State.”... Separation was a crucial part of the KKK’s jurisprudential agenda. It was included in the Klansman’s Creed..."
Egnorance: Hugo Black and the real history of "the wall of separation between church and state"

So.....what have we learned?

...the Democrat Party has always been the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

8. As Dr. Foner wrote:

In effect, the Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party, the planter class, and all those who desired the restoration of white supremacy. It aimed to destroy the Republican party’s infrastructure, undermine the Reconstruction state, reestablish control of the black labor force, and restore racial subordination in every aspect of Southern life.

In 1868, the Klan elected its first Grand Wizard, Nathaniel Bedford Forrest. Decades later, his grandson wrote in the September 1928 issue of the Klan’s Kourier Magazine:

I have never voted for any man who was not a regular Democrat. My father … never voted for any man who was not a Democrat. My grandfather was …the head of the Ku Klux Klan in reconstruction days…. My great-grandfather was a life-long Democrat…. My great-great-grandfather was…one of the founders of the Democratic party.
The Democratic Party and the KKK | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN

Why would lying Liberals try to hide the joined-at-the-hip relationship between the KKK and the Democrat Party?

Is it because it proves that the Democrats are and have always been the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship?

Democrats.....whose motto is 'we were against melanin before we were for it.'

9. The two iterations of the military wing of the Democrat Party: The KKK and Antifa

“In addition to the more than 40 identified Klan groups, the ADL tracked Klan activity to 11 other states during that same time, including some states perceived to be more liberal, like California. The ADL tracked the movement from January 2016 to June 2017.

Nationwide, there are still an estimated 3,000 Klan members and unaffiliated people who "identify with Klan ideology," according to the ADL. Membership, though, remains spread across dozens of groups. The largest Klans reportedly don't have more than 50 to 100 active members, and most have fewer than 25.” https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...is-still-based-in-22-states-in-the-us-in-2017

“However, social media does give some indication of how many people are involved in the Antifa movement, but those numbers don't indicate a massive following. The New York City Antifa Twitter account has a little under 18,000 followers, and the account for Philadelphia only has about 6,000. The group's previously low profile has quickly dissolved — search interest in Antifa has exploded in the last 72 hours, according to Google Trends.” After Charlottesville, Interest In The Antifa Movement Is Spiking

“Communist agitators took to Twitter this week to brainstorm strategies for a violent armed insurrection against their perceived enemies.

“Dr. Bones," the co-host of the far-left podcast The Guillotine, started the conversation going with his 5,000-plus Twitter followers. Bones (@Ole_Bonsey on Twitter) asked: “Hey quick little question for military minded lefties: should leftists train/organize in a 'insurgent' focus where they blend into a civilian population for potential attacks or a more 'militia' structure focused on holding/maintaining turf?”

Antifa Calls for 'Slaughter' of Border Patrol Dogs

Bones went on to suggest that fellow travelers organize "hidden cells" and focus on ambushes and assassinations to bleed "right-leaning forces" dry. He said the during the day comrades should pretend to be into "helping everybody" and never talk about their "nighttime activities."
Communists Planning Armed Insurrection on Twitter

The Democrats:

Forum List

Back