Toby Keith backs Obama

This just cracked me up!

I support homosexuality because it keeps liberals from breeding.
I support abortion because it keeps liberals from having children.
I support public education because it keeps liberal children pliable, unthinking and easily lead.
I support euthanasia because old sick liberals aren't worth paying for.
I support welfare because liberals will not eat if they displease me.
How do you like me now?

I just want to throw this in the mix here...The quote article didn't seem to say that Toby Keith is supporting Obama, only that he thought it was good that Obama went to check on things in the Middle East...In his concerts, he has said some very complimentary things about Sarah Palin that she's a "real person"...but my favorite thing he has said is that no one should care who he is voting for, he's just a singer/songwriter and everyone needs to go get educated and make up their own mind.

As for Toby being a douchbag...I've heard that and I've heard he's the nicest most down to earth star to ever come through our venue...

So now Tody Keith is the darling of the Democrats, huh LOL.

Thought he was the subject of your extremist hatred because he smacked down the Dixie Chicks and supported the war.

Dems are soooo fickle.

That's what it means to you because you aren't patriotic.

Patriotism means being willing to commit to something bigger than yourself, and to appreciate the sacrifice of the men and women who have given their lives to keep you free.

How are the troops in Iraq helping to keep us free?

If you need to explained that to you, you need more than a forum for help...

Saying I need help? A lot of Germans "needed help" when they didn't agree with or questioned their government. Maybe I should be sent to a concentration camp so I can be "re-educated." Your patriotism give me such a warm feeling inside. In the rest of your post, were you referring to terrorists which weren't there before Saddam was overthrown, but are now?

North Vietnam was such a threat to the United States. It's a good thing we had troops in South Vietnam to defend the freedom of Americans.

Saying I need help? A lot of Germans "needed help" when they didn't agree with or questioned their government. Maybe I should be sent to a concentration camp so I can be "re-educated." Your patriotism give me such a warm feeling inside. In the rest of your post, were you referring to terrorists which weren't there before Saddam was overthrown, but are now?

North Vietnam was such a threat to the United States. It's a good thing we had troops in South Vietnam to defend the freedom of Americans.

Where did this come from?...there wasn't a "rest of my post"...it was one line long...

Where did this come from?...there wasn't a "rest of my post"...it was one line long...
I meant "As for in one of your other posts," When you were talking about defending American freedom.

"There's a big part of America that really believes that there is a war on terrorism, and that we need to finish up. So I thought it was beautiful the other day when Obama went to Afghanistan and got educated about Afghanistan and Iraq. He came back and said some really nice things. So as far as leadership and patriotism goes, I think it's really important that those things have to take place. And I think he's the best Democratic candidate we've had since Bill Clinton. And that's coming from a Democrat."

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080911/ENT04/809110323/1039/ENT04

Yet another lying thread title from Chriskirk. NOWHERE in that interview does Toby Keith say he supports Obama. He approves of one thing Obama did, and says Obama is the best Dem candidate since Bill Clinton. So is my dog.

Do you work hard at trying to be Joseph Goebbels? or are you related?

Yet another lying thread title from Chriskirk. NOWHERE in that interview does Toby Keith say he supports Obama. He approves of one thing Obama did, and says Obama is the best Dem candidate since Bill Clinton. So is my dog.

Do you work hard at trying to be Joseph Goebbels? or are you related?

"And I think he's the best Democratic candidate we've had since Bill Clinton. And that's coming from a Democrat." - Toby Keith

Not very good at cognitive thought, are you?

"And I think he's the best Democratic candidate we've had since Bill Clinton. And that's coming from a Democrat." - Toby Keith

Not very good at cognitive thought, are you?

How can anyone take Toby Keith seriously after he wrote "Have you forgotten when the towers fell?" connecting the twins to Saddam when there was no connection, even according to Bush. Now he says he is supporting Obama. Did he have some moment of clarity?

Is this in some way important? A self described life-long Democrat said he likes what the Democratic Nominee said. Wow, thanks for the breaking news.

I like Toby Keith, I enjoy his music, but his political views carry no more weight for me than the garbage collector's. In fact my friend James drives a garbage truck and his political views carry more weight to me than Toby Keiths. James is a very wise man, though those on the elitist left would dismiss him out of hand as "the redneck trash man" since he lives in Missouri and didn't go to Harvard law.

Last edited:
I meant "As for in one of your other posts," When you were talking about defending American freedom.

Just like saying Toby wrote the Daryl Worley song...you got me mixed up with another person...never mentioned anything about "defending American freedom"...only how I liked the fact that Toby himself said not to listen to what he or any celebrity had to say about who to vote for - that people need to educated themselves and decide for themselves...

To me, you seem so angry and ready to attack when no one in this thread warrants attacks...

Just like saying Toby wrote the Daryl Worley song...you got me mixed up with another person...never mentioned anything about "defending American freedom"...only how I liked the fact that Toby himself said not to listen to what he or any celebrity had to say about who to vote for - that people need to educated themselves and decide for themselves...

To me, you seem so angry and ready to attack when no one in this thread warrants attacks...

Good for Toby. Kinda like Kid Rock said entertainers weren't paid to talk about political science, and they should just shut up and sing.:clap2:

Yes, I had you and Allie mixed up. Yes, I thought for the longest time Toby Keith sang that song and admitted I was incorrect. I am not a country aficianado. A country fan told me that. But you said I needed help because I couldn't see how troops being in Iraq helped to defend American freedom. That does warrant attack.

Forum List

Back