Toby Keith, 3 Doors Down to perform at President Trump inauguration

3 doors down lack energy and passion. they're so boring. this song is good though...

Wimps can't stop this BIG BAD PATRIOT!

trace-toby-2010d.jpg
I love Toby Keith and Trace Adkins! :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a day one fan of Trace)

"sometimes you will
sometimes you wont
sometimes you beat the devil
sometimes you dont" - Toby Keith

what a world class poet!

the president with Lee Greenwood, whose wife is apparently half his age. GOLD DIGGER!

C2f4WRCXcAQBDiw.jpg

turn on FOX...Toby's performin for Trump right now....he already did "American Soldier", but not the other hits ("the other hits" aka the songs i like!)

3 Doors Down was a two hit wonder shizzle almost 20 years ago.

Self identifying and/or "so called conservatives" need to face the fact that they are not cool. And not in the "nerdy" sense. Because nerds and geeks are inherently cool, ala Bing Bang Theory.

Every Trump supporter I've ever known, has some sort of emotional anger issue driving their support.

Maybe you own a small business, where taxes and labor protections laws stifle your authority and business growth. Maybe you were picked on high school. Maybe you have justified bigotry in your own mind. There are lots of motivations to support Trump in varying degrees of malignancy. I'm sure many of them think they have positive reasons.

At any rate...like Eva Braun, when she threw a party in the bunker 2 days before they were over run...the inaugural party will be an awkward occurrence endured by joyless people, wishing only for it to be over, and likely not even comprehending their own uncoolness.
Wow, you just beat guno as most stupid member of this forum, and you did it with this one post.

3 Doors Down was a two hit wonder shizzle almost 20 years ago.

Self identifying and/or "so called conservatives" need to face the fact that they are not cool. And not in the "nerdy" sense. Because nerds and geeks are inherently cool, ala Bing Bang Theory.

Every Trump supporter I've ever known, has some sort of emotional anger issue driving their support.

Maybe you own a small business, where taxes and labor protections laws stifle your authority and business growth. Maybe you were picked on high school. Maybe you have justified bigotry in your own mind. There are lots of motivations to support Trump in varying degrees of malignancy. I'm sure many of them think they have positive reasons.

At any rate...like Eva Braun, when she threw a party in the bunker 2 days before they were over run...the inaugural party will be an awkward occurrence endured by joyless people, wishing only for it to be over, and likely not even comprehending their own uncoolness.
Wow, you just beat guno as most stupid member of this forum, and you did it with this one post.
I'm sorry that you have some sort of emotional anger issue driving your support for Trump.

Wanna talk about it? :badgrin:

Forum List

Back