To Whose Advantage?

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Who does Romney's defeat in 2012 benefit the most in 2016?

-Christie?

-Jindal?

-Ryan?

-Rubio?

other?

If the economy remains in the tank, a Ryan/Rubio ticket might have a good chance. Christie is toast.

If the economy remains in the tank, a Ryan/Rubio ticket might have a good chance. Christie is toast.

I think Romney losing might end up being the best thing that could have happened to Christie.

I think Romney losing might end up being the best thing that could have happened to Christie.

It for sure makes him look better. Christie's speech at the RNC was more to prop himself up than Willard, plus throwing him under the bus with Sandy was a wise political move to try to show he's not a partisan hack. He knew willard was going to lose, and to pretend he's not the far right, loud mouth idiot most people know him by was a good PR stunt to use later down the road.

Last edited:

-Christie?

-Jindal?

-Ryan?

-Rubio?

other?

"other"

I agree. I can't believe everybody dismisses Jeb Bush so readily. Is the Bush name that toxic? He seems like his own man and not his brother or father. I'd be more worried about him than any of the others.

It for sure makes him look better. Christie's speech at the RNC was more to prop himself up than Willard, plus throwing him under the bus with Sandy was a wise political move to try to show he's not a partisan hack. He knew willard was going to lose, and to pretend he's not the far right, loud mouth idiot most people know him by was a good PR stunt to use later down the road.

Did someone order Partisan Idiocy? No? Wrong address. Take it back, delivery boy.

-Christie?

-Jindal?

-Ryan?

-Rubio?

other?

"other"

I agree. I can't believe everybody dismisses Jeb Bush so readily. Is the Bush name that toxic? He seems like his own man and not his brother or father. I'd be more worried about him than any of the others.

There's another Bush in the pipeline that has a brighter political future.

Did someone order Partisan Idiocy? No? Wrong address. Take it back, delivery boy.

You're right, let me try again.

None, the GOP are pieces of shit that can go to hell

The only one whom got an advantage for 2016 is whomever the democratic nomination will be :up:

Last edited:

Too soon for '16, unless he can pull an Obama on steroids. He hasn't made his defining convention speech yet.

You're right, let me try again.

None, the GOP are pieces of shit that can go to hell

The only one whom got an advantage for 2016 is whomever the democratic nomination will be :up:

Yeah, we get it, you're a mindless, hyper-partisan drone. Great, congratulations. Is that enough attention now? Good, put your skirt down and get lost.

Too soon for '16, unless he can pull an Obama on steroids. He hasn't made his defining convention speech yet.

True. But maybe an outside shot at VP?

Forum List

Back