To whom it may concern ...

CA95380

USMB Member
Jul 23, 2008
Central California
Dear 2008 Presidential Candidates,

I wanted to drop you a line to let you know that I have still not made up my mind who to vote for in November. Go figure! I know that you will see this because we all know that you have "gophers" like "Monica" that troll the internet looking to find out - what the general population thinks of you and your campaign, on a daily basis.

So here is my plan! What I have decided to do (in this election) is write down all of your names on a 3"x3" piece of paper and place them in a hat - one of them to be drawn out on election day before I go to vote.

Just in case you (reading this) have not decided to run for president yet, but do so later - please let us know -here- so I can add you to my list, okay? And btw ... for those of you newcomers .. I will not be making any campaign donations to fund your travel expenses to where ever you want to travel to. What I want you to do is send ME MONEY ... to vote for you! Get used to it - it is done all the time in DC .. by people called a "lobbyist". I have no particular "special interest" in mind - just "show me the money"!

Well, at least there is one candidate that I, nor you, have to worry about, anymore! Hillary! Boy howdy - did I have problems with HER! It makes me shiver still to think about all the added expenses that my tax money would have had to cover! Things like eye shadow, estrogen pills, and all of those ugly pants suits! Ewwww! :eusa_shifty: Girlie things, you know? Whew! Thank goodness she is gone! :eusa_angel:

Gawd! If she had been elected - just think about the problem of Slick Willie living in the Whitehouse, again!!! We all know the trouble he could get into - in that "oval office", right?! (Once again, I mention the name "Monica" ... remember?) I can see it all now! Hillary would be flying around in Air Force One ... while Slick Willie and Monica - (or whatever flavor of the month girl he has now) .... are doing "God knows what" in that big empty house! While the cat's away the mice will play, doncha know?

So in closing ... I just wanted to let you know what my plan is for voting this year. But! ... Do NOT mess up between now and November! I will snatch your name out of the hat -(just like I snatch the name of my creditors out of their hat .... when they call and bug me each month) - before you even know what happened to you!

Cya in November! Remember .... I just might be that "swing vote" that either gets you in or leaves you out in the cold!

Sincerely,
California Granny

P.S. I want to thank the USMB moderators and administrator for allowing me to post this on your message board. I knew if I tried sending it to "the Candidates" offices it would have gotten shredded before the even got to read it. Remember all that "paper shredding and erasing of tapes that happened a few years back? Mercy!!!!

Democracy by​

Lottery_logo_300pix.jpg

That's how we selected our military for a while.

That worked out great for us, as most of you can probably remember.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back