To Whom It May Concern

Whine makes me pissy.

Well, then it's a good thing we're discussing wine.

I'm a happy drunk. :D

images

Drink wine, and you will sleep well. Sleep, and you will not sin. Avoid sin, and you will be saved. Ergo, drink wine and be saved. - Medieval German saying

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Cocaine don't drive me crazy,​

Champagne don't make me lazy.
Ain’t nobody’s business but my own.​

Well, candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.
You can drink all the liquor down in Costa Rica.

Can't credit the author because I don't know his/her name.​

The Luvin Spoonful sang a rendition of what I suspect is this rather old song.​

Last edited:

Cocaine don't drive me crazy,​

Champagne don't make me lazy.

Well, candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.
You can drink all the liquor down in Costa Rica.

Can't credit the author because I don't know his/her name.​

The Luvin Spoonful sang a rendition of what I suspect is this rather old song.​

"Nobody's Business But My Own" wrote and performed by Taj Mahal
I'm impressed, Editec :clap2:

It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of E coli bacteria found in faeces; in other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of shit!

However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine, rum, whiskey,
vodka, beer or other liquors, because alcohol has to go through a distillation process of boiling, filtering and fermenting.

It is better to drink wine and talk shit than to drink water and be full of shit. There is no need to thank me for this valuable information.

It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of E coli bacteria found in faeces; in other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of shit!

And if you drink toilet water, you consume even MORE shit!

That's silly. You splash toilet water over your body to smell nice! :eusa_eh:

That's silly. You splash toilet water over your body to smell nice! :eusa_eh:

That's true. But then you lick yourself.

Given the turn of this thread, I think I'll go find something a good deal stronger.

Given the turn of this thread, I think I'll go find something a good deal stronger.

I've heard that toilet water is pretty strong.

Have we discussed those you THINK you've "pwned" yet? Methinks you're giving yourself credit where credit isn't due... :eusa_whistle:

:lol: Back to original point. First, Happy New Year, all! While I'm not tired yet, I'm noticing that for the second glass of champagne, the bottle got heavier. I'm wondering if that's due to the lateness of the hour? Whoops, 6:58, guess it's tiredness after all.

I kid.

Really, Happy New Year!

Forum List

Back