To Violent Racist Cop: You've Been Served MF!

I can't help wondering how common place this sort of thing is! Before dash cams and body cams came along, this type of brutality must have been endemic and only the cops word was good enough to stir the media to blame the victim. The statistics in the FBI UCR takes on a mew dimension in light of this also. How many of those arrests were staged to support a law enforcement agenda while railroading some unfortunate Black man or woman into the penal system. when your job depends on criminals, it would seem that making more of them, guilty of an offense or not, is just the "conservative" thing to do! After all, the more Blacks cops arrest or put in prison is good for the economy...RIGHt?
Could you explain the logical reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion so that I may rip it to shreds?
So, let's see if I have this right...You cannot give me any information for the radical assertions you have made about JQ or me...and that is fine! But you expect the reasoning from someone else? Do you see the problem with that?
Liar.
And prove to me I am a liar!!! I'm afraid you don't have the mental capacity or the debate skills to continue in a reasonable manner. That often happens with closed minded racists that lack the emotional maturity to continue with a dialogue.
You are projecting.
And you, my friend are deflecting. Not to worry. We have you pegged. We don't expect much from you beyond 1-3 word replies.

Could you explain the logical reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion so that I may rip it to shreds?
So, let's see if I have this right...You cannot give me any information for the radical assertions you have made about JQ or me...and that is fine! But you expect the reasoning from someone else? Do you see the problem with that?
Liar.
And prove to me I am a liar!!! I'm afraid you don't have the mental capacity or the debate skills to continue in a reasonable manner. That often happens with closed minded racists that lack the emotional maturity to continue with a dialogue.
You are projecting.
And you, my friend are deflecting. Not to worry. We have you pegged. We don't expect much from you beyond 1-3 word replies.
You're lying again, friend.

I didn't understand the sentence. How much time did he get? Whatever the sentence, it wasn't enough.

I can't help wondering how common place this sort of thing is! Before dash cams and body cams came along, this type of brutality must have been endemic and only the cops word was good enough to stir the media to blame the victim. The statistics in the FBI UCR takes on a mew dimension in light of this also. How many of those arrests were staged to support a law enforcement agenda while railroading some unfortunate Black man or woman into the penal system. when your job depends on criminals, it would seem that making more of them, guilty of an offense or not, is just the "conservative" thing to do! After all, the more Blacks cops arrest or put in prison is good for the economy...RIGHt?
This beating incident, like many similar incidents of grossly unnecessary brutality by police officers, occurred as a culmination, an advanced stage in a long progression of increasingly brutal actions which begin as relatively minor examples of gratuitously rough handling of arrest subjects, a habit which gradually intensifies with each progressive stage, because the ability to brutalize another person with impunity is to the authoritarian personality the supreme affirmation of personal power.

The factors which contribute to this kind of behavior are permissively apathetic supervision and the coming together of individuals who manifest such personal characteristics as sadism, racism, competitive machismo and the same sense of unity that motivates frenzied lynch mobs. What is most unfortunate about the way this and all similar incidents end is the most guilty participants in the crime are never identified. These are ranking supervisors who prefer being one-of-the-guys and ignoring what they know to be examples of excessive force to avoiding such major incidents by imposing preventive measures. The simple fact is all it takes to prevent these culminations from progressing is minor disciplinary action at the earliest possible stages.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back