To Violent Racist Cop: You've Been Served MF!

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
"Today You Will Pay For It" Judge Vonda Evans Scolds And Shames Former Officer Who Brutally Beat Black Man

Sometimes, when I hear about the wayward, racist police officers who beat, shoot and kill often innocent, often unarmed Black men and women, I fantasize about what I would say to these people if I ever had the chance to meet them.

The likelihood of that happening is highly unlikely, I know; but now, thanks to the Honorable Judge Vonda Evans, I don’t have to.

Judge Evans presided over the case of William Melendez, a former officer in Inkster, Michigan, who brutally beat 58-year-old Floyd Dent after stopping him for a minor traffic offense. Dent pulled over, stopped and held his hands out of the car.

On January 28, 2015, instead of giving Dent a ticket for driving with a suspended license, a dashboard camera showed Melendez and his partner John Zieleniewski dragging Dent from his Cadillac before throwing him on the ground. They wrapped his arm around his neck, kicked and beat him, punching him the head 16 times and tazing him. Then more Inkster police officers arrived on the scene to watch without intervening to stop the heinous and unnecessary violence.

So caught up in a frenzy over their actions, Melendez and his partner continued beating Dent on the hood of their police car, directly in front of the dashboard camera, as blood ran down his forehead. Once he was arrested, the officers celebrated their actions by fist-bumping. After all of that, Dent was arrested for resisting arrest and possession of cocaine, which he alleged the police planted on him.

Dent was put in a cell where he heard police officers joke about his injuries as they washed his blood off of their uniforms with disinfectant.

Eventually, all the charges against Dent were dropped. He sued the city of Inkster and was awarded $1.4 million.

They definitely planted the cocaine. Hopefully that whole department gets gunned down.

I didn't understand the sentence. How much time did he get? Whatever the sentence, it wasn't enough.

I didn't understand the sentence. How much time did he get? Whatever the sentence, it wasn't enough.

I can't help wondering how common place this sort of thing is! Before dash cams and body cams came along, this type of brutality must have been endemic and only the cops word was good enough to stir the media to blame the victim. The statistics in the FBI UCR takes on a mew dimension in light of this also. How many of those arrests were staged to support a law enforcement agenda while railroading some unfortunate Black man or woman into the penal system. when your job depends on criminals, it would seem that making more of them, guilty of an offense or not, is just the "conservative" thing to do! After all, the more Blacks cops arrest or put in prison is good for the economy...RIGHt?

I can't help wondering how common place this sort of thing is! Before dash cams and body cams came along, this type of brutality must have been endemic and only the cops word was good enough to stir the media to blame the victim. The statistics in the FBI UCR takes on a mew dimension in light of this also. How many of those arrests were staged to support a law enforcement agenda while railroading some unfortunate Black man or woman into the penal system. when your job depends on criminals, it would seem that making more of them, guilty of an offense or not, is just the "conservative" thing to do! After all, the more Blacks cops arrest or put in prison is good for the economy...RIGHt?
I am certainly going to praise the use of dash cams! It really does boggle my mind that that behavior is prevelant in our society. What happened to the cops that were present and did not stop the beating or knew about it (from the email) and did nothing about it?

I just shook my head when Melendez talked of his awards and positive citations. How can a person be such a Jeckyll-Hyde? or is the dept. giving out awards for just showing up?

Thank you for posting this article.

Could you explain the logical reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion so that I may rip it to shreds?

Could you explain the logical reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion so that I may rip it to shreds?

Why don't you start by ripping the op article to shreds! That might prove to be more productive if you can! I have a hunch you are just like that EX cop! A REAL racist POS.

Her own words prove that Vonda Evans is a racist cigger nunt.
And what words were those?
Nevermind. If you don't know you are too stupid.
Well, that was very telling.
And I can tell that you are a typical anti-white racist.
And, what gave me away,lol? I'm playing with you. You cannot back up your assertions, that does not give you any credibility. So, tell me what the judge said (if you can, if she really was racist) And what have I said that made you think I am anti-white?

So, let's see if I have this right...You cannot give me any information for the radical assertions you have made about JQ or me...and that is fine! But you expect the reasoning from someone else? Do you see the problem with that?

Why don't you start by ripping the op article to shreds! That might prove to be more productive if you can! I have a hunch you are just like that EX cop! A REAL racist POS.
You are dodging the question.

So, let's see if I have this right...You cannot give me any information for the radical assertions you have made about JQ or me...and that is fine! But you expect the reasoning from someone else? Do you see the problem with that?
Liar.

Liar.

You asked Jackson the question.not me. I am merely interjecting a personal observation and cursory advice.

Liar.
And prove to me I am a liar!!! I'm afraid you don't have the mental capacity or the debate skills to continue in a reasonable manner. That often happens with closed minded racists that lack the emotional maturity to continue with a dialogue.

Liar.

You asked Jackson the question.not me. I am merely interjecting a personal observation and cursory advice.
I do not seriously consider advice from idiots.

Liar.
And prove to me I am a liar!!! I'm afraid you don't have the mental capacity or the debate skills to continue in a reasonable manner. That often happens with closed minded racists that lack the emotional maturity to continue with a dialogue.
You are projecting.

Forum List

Back