To Understand Jewish Power-How It Rules From Israel-"OPERATION TALPIOT" and "THE TECHNION"

Pollard served his time.

No he was released after 30 years. He had been given a life term.

He is an example of what dual-citizens represent. Jews, whether U.S. citizens or Israelis consider him a hero and the damage he did to our country is considered, by Jews, acceptable, because he helped Israel. That is why Jews cannot be relied upon to be loyal citizens of any country except Israel. They will always out Israel first.

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. First, because there is a rediculous amount of American Liberal Jews who sadly will be against Israel no matter what, because they feel like feeding the eligator known as the Radical Islam will garantee that they'll be eaten last. Second, you can basically say it about Muslims who want to turn the USA into a Shariah state, but that's ok with you, for some reason, and last, you're in no position to say something so complete and general as Jews not being loyal to the state. You have no actual guarantee to that and that is just pure hatred speech.

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. First, because there is a rediculous amount of American Liberal Jews who sadly will be against Israel no matter what, because they feel like feeding the eligator known as the Radical Islam will garantee that they'll be eaten last. Second, you can basically say it about Muslims who want to turn the USA into a Shariah state, but that's ok with you, for some reason, and last, you're in no position to say something so complete and general as Jews not being loyal to the state. You have no actual guarantee to that and that is just pure hatred speech.

I just read the statements from leading Jews regarding his release. They are praising him for protecting Israel while the damage he did to my country is not considered relevant. Stating fact is not hate speech.

“I’m sure everyone will feel a great joy because this was a person who acted to protect Israel from a great danger,” Rabbi Shimon Cowen, who has been campaigning for Pollard’s release, told The AJN."

https://www.jewishnews.net.au/pollard-release-welcomed/49131

“The United States spies on a lot of its allies. A lot of our allies spy on us. It’s the way of the world,” said Malcolm Hoenlein, chief executive of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations."

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/21/world/jonathan-pollard-released.html?_r=0

I just read the statements from leading Jews regarding his release. They are praising him for protecting Israel while the damage he did to my country is not considered relevant. Stating fact is not hate speech.

“I’m sure everyone will feel a great joy because this was a person who acted to protect Israel from a great danger,” Rabbi Shimon Cowen, who has been campaigning for Pollard’s release, told The AJN."

Pollard release welcomed - The Australian Jewish News

“The United States spies on a lot of its allies. A lot of our allies spy on us. It’s the way of the world,” said Malcolm Hoenlein, chief executive of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations."

Well, during the last couple of years of Obama's term in office, it was discovered that he had spied on Germany and Brazil.

Sunni Man has said that America should be run on Shariah law.

Pollard served his time.

He is an example of what dual-citizens represent. Jews, whether U.S. citizens or Israelis consider him a hero and the damage he did to our country is considered, by Jews, acceptable, because he helped Israel. That is why Jews cannot be relied upon to be loyal citizens of any country except Israel. They will always out Israel first.

Pollard did betray his country. I am neutral when it comes to him. i don't view him as a hero, but I don't think he was evil either. Anyway, a life sentence in American law usually means parole is possible after 30 years.

Sunni Man has said that America should be run on Shariah law.

Yes, I have seen multiple posts on this subject. I'm not surprised by it.

Pollard served his time.

Pollard did betray his country. I am neutral when it comes to him. i don't view him as a hero, but I don't think he was evil either. Anyway, a life sentence in American law usually means parole is possible after 30 years.

It's only natural that Israeli and American views will be different on this matter. And since I said multiple times that I hate hypocricy and political correctness, and thankfully, my loyalty is to my flag and not to America, then yes, for me Pollard is a hero, and only because he refused the 'Pollard deal' back in early 2014. if the deal was to pass, thousands of Israelis would have been in danger, and Pollard made it clear he wants no hand in it. So yeah, for me- kudus to him.

https://www.jewishnews.net.au/pollard-release-welcomed/49131

You're mixing apples and oranges. How is that relevant that you took Pollard as an example to why all American Jews are not loyal? It's seems to me like you're insulting your own intelligence, and mine. There are thousands of Liberal Jews, if not millions, who think the exact opposite of the Israelis. Sad, but that exists. How do you adress that? you're gonna pretend they do not exist?

I don't know, but this argument seems to me pretty stupid. you're not making any sense whatsoever.

Pollard release welcomed - The Australian Jewish News

You're mixing apples and oranges. How is that relevant that you took Pollard as an example to why all American Jews are not loyal? It's seems to me like you're insulting your own intelligence, and mine. There are thousands of Liberal Jews, if not millions, who think the exact opposite of the Israelis. Sad, but that exists. How do you adress that? you're gonna pretend they do not exist?

I don't know, but this argument seems to me pretty stupid. you're not making any sense whatsoever.

If you mean that there are Jews that are loyal to the country of their citizenship, I would agree. It is the ones that are more loyal to Israel than the country of their birth and citizenship that are the problem. Do you claim that American Jews that are more loyal to Israel than the U.S. don't exist? Are you going to pretend they don't exist?

I didn't say that. But you said that Jews cannot be trusted to be loyal civilians to their states worldwide. That is not only sinning to the truth, and incredibly general, it's pretty hateful and ignorant to say that.

That aside, Judaism prohibits being loyal to a state which is not your own.

I didn't say that. But you said that Jews cannot be trusted to be loyal civilians to their states worldwide. That is not only sinning to the truth, and incredibly general, it's pretty hateful and ignorant to say that.

So, you are saying that the majority of Jews living in different countries are less loyal to Israel than the country of their birth/citizenship? You are all over the place with this. LOL

So, you are saying that the majority of Jews living in different countries are less loyal to Israel than the country of their birth/citizenship? You are all over the place with this. LOL

Jews of the Golaa should first be loyal to their states. Fact that they sympathize with the Jews of the Holy Land should not come against it.

Jews of the Golaa should first be loyal to their states. Fact that they sympathize with the Jews of the Holy Land should not come against it.

Of course it should count against them. Here, for example, see what Eric Alterman, a liberal Jew says at about :35. He says that he will support Israel even when it will hurt the U.S., because "the U.S. can take hits". That's saying he would support the killing of U.S. soldiers versus the killing of Israeli soldiers in a situation where he has to choose. That's dual loyalty and that's what we Americans, especially a combat veteran like myself, don't like.

The actor Alan King would compare Israel to his mother, and the U.S. to his wife. And Genesis says that a man should leave his father and mother and cling to his wife. Fortunately, America and Israel are allies and their interests don't collide at all.

The actor Alan King would compare Israel to his mother, and the U.S. to his wife. And Genesis says that a man should leave his father and mother and cling to his wife. Fortunately, America and Israel are allies and their interests don't collide at all.

Our unquestioning support of Israel has made us hated by Muslims worldwide. That is not in our interest.

Of course they have collided and will collide in the future as Alterman says later in the video.

"The big fiction that permeates virtually all discussion and I bet you even in J Street, but certainly amongst official organizations is That there’s no such thing, that there could be possibly anything that could be both Good for Israel and Bad for the United States or vice versa. Every single speech you go to at AIPAC or the AJC says, thank god that our interests and values are perfectly aligned and We support a strong Israel and we support a strong United States. No– that’s not always going to be the case. They’re two different countries with two different strategic interests and different points of view on certain things."

- See more at: Eric Alterman on his dual loyalty and the U.S. pressuring Palestinians to accept ‘their historic position’

Our unquestioning support of Israel has made us hated by Muslims worldwide.

So Al Quaeda and Iran and ISIS all hate the USA because of Israel? That's nonsense only Anti-Israelis believe. They hate you because you stand for western civilization.

Of course it should count against them. Here, for example, see what Eric Alterman, a liberal Jew says at about :35. He says that he will support Israel even when it will hurt the U.S., because "the U.S. can take hits". That's saying he would support the killing of U.S. soldiers versus the killing of Israeli soldiers in a situation where he has to choose. That's dual loyalty and that's what we Americans, especially a combat veteran like myself, don't like.

Jew a Jew should always sympathize with Israel, but it should never take over their loyalty to the united states.

Does it bother you the same way when Muslims, even on this board, say they want Sharia in America? or do only Jews bother you this much.

Forum List

Back