to U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan

misterfact

Rookie
Oct 23, 2009
to U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghan

suggestion:

Why not stop trying to win the "hearts and minds" of Iraqi and Afghan civilians with your cheap handouts of used clothing and handing out candy to kids. I'm sure the women over there would much rather have sewing machines and fabric so they can make their own clothing styles; and as far as the candy- I'm sure those kids' parents aren't happy having to deal with all those cavities you've promoted!

Why don't you consider giving, loaning, or even selling (on a time payment plan, if necessary) items that those people really NEED !!

Items like: personal water purifiers, gasoline fueled stoves (non-explosive white gas or other petroleum distillates-they have plenty of oil to make that), solar stoves, ballistic vests,steel helmets, etc.....

I'm sure you will win a hell of a lot more "hearts and minds" if you show more concern and take ACTION regarding their need to be more self-sufficient.

You can email home, friends, your church and even MYSELF for those donated items.

If your commanding officers forbid you to do that- tell them to "go to hell!"

You are old enough to know the right thing to do!

Sincerely,

Michael Corman

[email protected]

What a great thought. So if we donate all of those items, you are volunteering to take them to Iraq and Afghanistan for us? Where shall we drop them off? How will you get them there? Those are pretty heavy items, I hope you have a huge cargo carrier for them all.

{I'm sure all of the soldiers risking their lives every day will take your advice and tell their CO to "go to hell"-just because you told them to.}

The troops have to agree to receive and distribute those items.

There are numerous agencies allready set up to receive items to be sent to troops- either for their own use or to be distributed to the needy.

As soon as the troops respond, watch this board for information as to what specific items the troops will accept and where you can send them- along with donations to transport them abroad.

Mike

The troops have to agree to receive and distribute those items.

There are numerous agencies allready set up to receive items to be sent to troops- either for their own use or to be distributed to the needy.

As soon as the troops respond, watch this board for information as to what specific items the troops will accept and where you can send them- along with donations to transport them abroad.

Mike

Great. Now, why would you want them to tell their CO's to "go to hell?"

What agencies are receiving the items?
When will the troops respond?
How will they be distributed?

suggestion:

Why not stop trying to win the "hearts and minds" of Iraqi and Afghan civilians with your cheap handouts of used clothing and handing out candy to kids. I'm sure the women over there would much rather have sewing machines and fabric so they can make their own clothing styles; and as far as the candy- I'm sure those kids' parents aren't happy having to deal with all those cavities you've promoted!

Why don't you consider giving, loaning, or even selling (on a time payment plan, if necessary) items that those people really NEED !!

Items like: personal water purifiers, gasoline fueled stoves (non-explosive white gas or other petroleum distillates-they have plenty of oil to make that), solar stoves, ballistic vests,steel helmets, etc.....

I'm sure you will win a hell of a lot more "hearts and minds" if you show more concern and take ACTION regarding their need to be more self-sufficient.

You can email home, friends, your church and even MYSELF for those donated items.

Sincerely,

Michael Corman

[email protected]

Maybe you could do a little research about the purified water we have supplied, or the school supplies, or the medical supplies and treatment. Or maybe even several other things we have supplied, like maybe before you open mouth and insert foot.

suggestion:

Sincerely,

Michael Corman

[email protected]

Maybe you could do a little research about the purified water we have supplied, or the school supplies, or the medical supplies and treatment. Or maybe even several other things we have supplied, like maybe before you open mouth and insert foot.

Exactly ......... well said, Thank You!

Mike

The US army is too busy protecting the heroin supply to the US to do ANYTHING worthwhile in Afghanistan. Anyways the US hasn't even done anything worthwhile anywhere in the world as far as I can tell. Going home would be the best thing they could do.

PS Ollie looks gay, but don't ask and don't tell.

Forum List

Back